Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

If that really is you Ben, I just want to say thanks for helping to provide a great season.

I LOVED you in the house.

You really are the first housemate I liked enough to spend money on (you still owe me $12 in saves and it would be great to get that back...). You had firm friendships with all of the housemates I liked that year and I think you were a more than worthy winner.

If I had a dollar, for every time I fought with Ben Haters in here defending you, I could have bought the Big Brother franchise, sacked Alex and brought back live stream!

Are you still friends with Stacey? She seems like so much fun!

@Benjamin2012HM do you have any inside goss for us about this season? Do you know why were are not getting any updates this year? and do you think that this season so far is any good?

@bleachy_dude This is looking more legit than not (looking into it). Of course if getting a tweet from two Big Brother Australia winners is something on your bucket list, then by all means..! ;)

@Benjamin2012HM Have you seen a floor plan of this year's house at all? If you haven't, perhaps you can slip that Q in with Alex the next time you meet with him? They help so much with understanding the layout of the house!

Tbh though it wasn't Jamie who won. It was his dick.

Wow Consuela! I love you! :)

StrongFemale2.gif

If that really is you Ben, I just want to say thanks for helping to provide a great season.

I LOVED you in the house.

You really are the first housemate I liked enough to spend money on (you still owe me $12 in saves and it would be great to get that back...). You had firm friendships with all of the housemates I liked that year and I think you were a more than worthy winner.

If I had a dollar, for every time I fought with Ben Haters in here defending you, I could have bought the Big Brother franchise, sacked Alex and brought back live stream!

Are you still friends with Stacey? She seems like so much fun!
@Benjamin2012HM , I couldn't have said it better than @Trala ! Thanks so much for allowing me the opportunity to finally back a winner!!

@bleachy_dude This is looking more legit than not (looking into it). Of course if getting a tweet from two Big Brother Australia winners is something on your bucket list, then by all means..! ;)

@Benjamin2012HM Have you seen a floor plan of this year's house at all? They help so much with understanding the layout of the house!

Some public confirmation wouldn't go astray ;)

Back