Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 5 Discussion

What did you think of the BB Express Train gag last week?

• Good

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would they go to 9.30pm before going to a multi-channel? It's possible too unlike a new show they may be contracted to show it on the main channel. I think we might see double bills on Wed & Thu for example rather than it pulled.

Caught up. Interesting multipart challenge. again those types of ones where they have to work together with the face to face are usually ripe for screencaps/gifs of the awkward moments lol. The slow mo - 'wetness' as the balloons pop added extra this time Haha.

Speaking of wetness, trashbag fashions across the pool area.

Ouch not a good look for Luke nomming Annelise after the friendzone thing, also Winning 2 challenges in a row and him and Graciemae putting up 2 'safe votes' but it backfiring cause they then wanted to try and flip it. Drammmahhhhh!

Also Graciemae nice observation about all the girls keep going but OTOH for some of us a total 'Sausagefest' would be some quality viewing as well #justsayin LOL.

Next is conveniently a nominations episode right? Will TeeJay and Bella still have a grace period until the next cycle or it'll be them likely and Luke up maybe... and will we get ann actual veto challenge this week? We shall see.

I do think what is most telling about what a flop this show is now is that the episode happens and then chat here, and indeed on socials, just largely grinds to a halt once it goes off air.
Yep. And that is where filming live and having some kind of live stream would be very beneficial. The conversation could then continue at all hours of the day.

So we finally see and hear Luke - and guess what, he's a hormone-led dickhead.
So he liked this chick, but when he propositioned her she wasn't vibin' with him, so he put her up for eviction.
And this lot are playing by the idiotic "nominate someone because they'll be safe" rule, which never works.
I miss the days when Big Brother forced the housemates to articulate a reason for their nominations.
Actually I miss ALL housemates nominating, not just a pair who won a stupid game.

I actually think Luke did the right thing, I mean, if you'd put yourself out there only to be shot down and humiliated, would you want to live with that person?
Shot down & humiliated, really?
He propositioned her, and she declined, in a perfectly civil and non-bitchy way.
To his face, and without talking about him to anyone else.
Was she supposed to agree to go out with him just to spare his ego?
That would be more insulting.

I thought Annelise was a reasonable person to put up for eviction. She was up just a day or so before in the house nominations, and got herself out of that by pushing that big button, leading to the house wandering around in swimsuits for an extended period of time, and then their clothes/bags of charity shop clothes being dumped in chlorine (Minee's "It's silk, you can't put silk in water!" was the line of the season so far). The fact she got 8 votes sounds like it wasn't an unpopular decision, even if it came for Luke from a place of hurt pride, but I really was hoping they'd vote out Josh.

Would predict Louis leads a vote against Luke in the coming days.

Still hate this two formats in one bullshit - and thought they might do each eviction over two episodes this year (in the early weeks at least) but seems we may still have "house nominations" over two eps and challenge noms over one ep, so possibly two evictions in the double bill on Wednesday?

Would predict Louis leads a vote against Luke in the coming days.

Still hate this two formats in one bullshit - and thought they might do each eviction over two episodes this year (in the early weeks at least) but seems we may still have "house nominations" over two eps and challenge noms over one ep, so possibly two evictions in the double bill on Wednesday?
Louis or Louie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back