Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 5 Discussion

What did you think of the BB Express Train gag last week?

• Good

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…I wonder if the one going home will end up being in the dreaded ‘secret room’?… cheers.

The ratings are going to be terrible in this timeslot. I think I would rather it move to a multichannel at 7:30. Or even just upload it to 7plus earlier

…well… Luke sure has lost any female fanbase following him now… may he stew in his own self festered shit now… silly silly boy… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

So good.

Now you need to find something for ... "How can you fall in love in two weeks? I don't fall in love like that" :D

I'll try and have a thing. I chucked that into Bing and it told me this.

"It is not possible to fall in love in two weeks, unless you have low expectations. Various surveys conducted by dating sites have found that it generally takes at least a few months to fall in love, regardless of gender. The idea that you can fall in love with someone in just two weeks is not true love. True love takes time to grow and develop"

I'll try and have a thing. I chucked that into Bing and it told me this.

"It is not possible to fall in love in two weeks, unless you have low expectations. Various surveys conducted by dating sites have found that it generally takes at least a few months to fall in love, regardless of gender. The idea that you can fall in love with someone in just two weeks is not true love. True love takes time to grow and develop"

Hehe. "Low expectations".

Never thought I'd compliment Bing ... But, yep, from a BBAU perspective, it's nailed it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back