Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 5 Discussion

What did you think of the BB Express Train gag last week?

• Good

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: Our housemates have just been rocked by the unexpected arrival of two super hot intruders - Bella and Teejay. And as they check out the house, the housemates are checking them out.

Too early, the rules are that you can only create a thread for the day's episode from 12pm. Admins, please lock this thread.
where in the rules is this written? i was last told by the admins that it had to be the day of the episode in question everywhere in Australia?

lol. The EPG data for the two episodes airing on Wednesday name a total of ten housemates. So if one of them are your favourites, you don't have to worry about them for the next two episodes. Clowns. 😂

Episode 8:
Day 9 in the Big Brother house, and as the housemates wake up, there's one question on everyone's lips... where are Dion and Taylah?

Episode 9:
The Big Brother house of love is in full swing, with housemates, all coupled up... there is Josh and Tay, Louis and Minee and Jake and Ari... Not to mention the two intruders Teejay and Bella.

Also, the thread is named episode 5. But its actually episode 6. Uncut was episode 5 apparently.

I knew that would cause confusion. Logic is it's episode 5 surely, whatever 7Plus think.

The people ripping/uploading BBUK also couldn't agree on a naming regime even though S20Exx is pretty established standard.

…evenin’ all… episode 10 already!… my my this series IS going fast!… **pssst Sticky… it’s episode 6 you numbskull**… “no it’s not Sticky it’s episode 5… don’t listen to him”… “no it’s not Sticky it’s episode 9!”… fuckit!… I’ll start again… evenin’ all… how the fuck are you all!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… episode 10 already!… my my this series IS going fast!… **pssst Sticky… it’s episode 6 you numbskull**… “no it’s not Sticky it’s episode 5… don’t listen to him”… “no it’s not Sticky it’s episode 9!”… fuckit!… I’ll start again… evenin’ all… how the fuck are you all!… cheers.

I see what you did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back