Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 4 Discussion

What's the best way to watch this season of Big Brother?

• Without audio

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Without video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without audio and without video

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 'Survivor in a house' format is very boring in the main, X v Y where there's no other variables is often about as interesting as watching paint dry especially early on when it's just "Person A who has no chance of going far v Person B who is the same". So if they want to keep this format it's probably ok that they are not focusing on the strategy at all.

Not loving that they voted out the two oldest (and probably two of the most intelligent people) women back to back first though.

The more they force the "sexy" angle the less sexy the show feels.
That is what I think too. Last night I watched maybe 5 minutes and 1 minute of uncut. I am just not able to watch artificial people, they don't interest me at all. I wanted to find something in BB to like, I don't want to let it go, but for the first time I can't, I just can't

Low quality printing on the vinyl walls haha. Blurry, making my eyes cross eyed.
I paused the other night when they were doing glamour shots of the guys working out and thought for a sec the editors were trying out some sort of fishbowl filter on the wall behind them, no the lines on them jutting out are actually wavy. lol

Caught up. no nominations challenge, but a button twist. The Tennis bit was somewhat entertaining, maybe Dion with the bag too. also some late arrivals!

The editing is pretty whack. One minute they are in sports clothes, the next dolled up in evening clothes. Back to sports clothes. Now different evening outfits. I wonder if they are doing some challenges that have been cut from the edit.

The editing is pretty whack. One minute they are in sports clothes, the next dolled up in evening clothes. Back to sports clothes. Now different evening outfits. I wonder if they are doing some challenges that have been cut from the edit.
It also might explain the "all clothes confiscated" twist, so that they can more easily switch around footage when everyone is always wearing the same thing (i.e. nothing)...

Graciemay looks one of the "fuller figure" chicks on the Kmart ads!
Am I allowed to say that?

Ha. I couldn't quite figure out what it was about her. Yes, that is it, she does indeed look like one of the "fuller figure" chicks on the Kmart ads. :thumbsup:

Populations of towns in Australia

Hobart 178,005
Townsville 168,726
Geelong 157,103
Cairns 144,733
Darwin 118,452
Toowoomba 100,032
Ballarat 93,761
Bendigo 92,384

Currently it is near the population of Hobart watching it... will get to Darwin or Toowomba? even Bendigo? Or will it get pulled before then?

I'm wondering if they'll still go ahead with it at 8.30pm next week or bump it to Mate/Flix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back