Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 4 Discussion

What's the best way to watch this season of Big Brother?

• Without audio

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Without video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without audio and without video

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when UK did the "4 out, 4 in" thing? Maybe if you're lucky they'll do a "15 out, 0 in" twist tonight.
Now this is where it needs to be live...

"This is Big Brother - this season is an abysmal failure. Nobody is watching you - not even Big Brother. You have two minutes to pack your bags and leave the big brother house. That is all".

ā€¦eveninā€™ allā€¦ ever since this show left Channel 10 it was doomedā€¦ even towards the end of itā€™s stint on 10 when it wasnā€™t as great as it once wasā€¦ it was a hundred times better than this shit being dished up to us nowā€¦

ā€¦when the show first opened on Channel 10 we were all thinking stuff likeā€¦ ā€œso!ā€¦ this showā€™s a ā€˜Social Interaction between strangers meeting each other for the first time and how they react with each other locked up in a house together over an extended amount of timeā€™ type of experimentā€¦ wow!ā€¦ that sounds interestingā€¦ Iā€™ve gotta watch this!ā€ā€¦ orā€¦ ā€œa fresh new ā€˜Realityā€™ show!ā€¦ Iā€™m going to watch itā€¦ you never knowā€¦ it might be funā€ā€¦

ā€¦now itā€™sā€¦ ā€œhow the fuck are they going to be able to butcher and kill this show any more than they already have done?ā€ā€¦ orā€¦ ā€œhow much more pathetic can this once great show possibly get?ā€ā€¦

ā€¦itā€™s like watching a Blue Whale being attacked by a group of Mako sharks that are slowly eating it while itā€™s still alive and itā€™s feeling every bite on itā€˜s final agonising death throesā€¦ itā€™s sad to watch but you know the inevitable outcome sadlyā€¦ thereā€™s absolutely sweet fuck all that we can do about it eitherā€¦

ā€¦what pisses me off mostly isā€¦the likes of Alex M (I nearly vomit chunks when I say his last name)ā€¦ has slowly and systematically butchered and torn apart this show like Jack the Ripperā€¦ how is he qualified or fit enough to produce OUR show Iā€™ll never knowā€¦ heā€™s probably giving ā€˜happy endingsā€™ to some executives at Channel 7 or something to keep that jobā€¦ whichever way I donā€™t careā€¦ I hold him totally responsible for serving this schlock to usā€¦ he should be dragged out and publicly flogged for his crimesā€¦

ā€¦soā€¦ to sum it upā€¦ a lot of us are probably here to see a once great rating Juggernaut of a show dying with itā€™s final breathā€¦ we donā€™t really want to see it but in a nostalgic way we canā€™t miss itā€¦ when the final episode airsā€¦ some of us will shed a tear because weā€™ll probably never see an Australian version of Big Brother on our screens again sadlyā€¦ cheers.

ā€¦Lightning McQueenā€¦ another great Poll lol!ā€¦ but last nights Poll you did was one of the funniest (and best) Polls I have ever seen!ā€¦ lol!ā€¦ man!ā€¦ that cracked me up big time!ā€¦ soooooooooo funny!ā€¦ (or as I said last nightā€¦ ā€˜phucking phunnyā€™)ā€¦ but again my friendā€¦ well doneā€¦ so entertainingā€¦ cheers.

ā€¦another thing that I forgot to say in my first postā€¦ if I could get out of my wheelchairā€¦ I would like to runā€¦ run!ā€¦ run real hard ā€¦ run real fast!ā€¦ RUN STRAIGHT UP TO ALEX M AND KICK HIM AS HARD AS I COULD IN HIS FUCKING BALLS for what heā€™s done to this show!ā€¦ cheers.

"This is Big Brother - this season is an abysmal failure. Nobody is watching you - not even Big Brother. You have two minutes to pack your bags and leave the big brother house. That is all".
I remember when there was a ten-year reunion of the BBAU 2001 Housemates, one of them actually said how they expected to hear Big Brother come over the PA at the two-week mark and say "this is big brother, unfortunately this social experiment has been a ratings failure, please pack your bags and wait for the minibuses to take you back to the airport for your flight home".

ā€¦eveninā€™ allā€¦ ever since this show left Channel 10 it was doomedā€¦ even towards the end of itā€™s stint on 10 when it wasnā€™t as great as it once wasā€¦ it was a hundred times better than this shit being dished up to us nowā€¦
As a lot of people said at the time, BBAU 2007 was a "boring show" with a host who had clearly had enough (gretel), and BBAU 2008 was a "variety show" with a host who clearly did not care (kyle).

ā€¦Iā€™m so excitedā€¦ I canā€™t wait for tonightā€™s showā€¦ it looks like itā€™s going to be fun andā€¦andā€¦ andā€¦ naaaaaaaaaah!ā€¦ just kidding!ā€¦ did I fool anyone?ā€¦ šŸ‘€ā€¦ sorryā€¦ such a cruel jokeā€¦ I apologiseā€¦ šŸ˜žšŸ˜‡šŸ¤­šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚ā€¦ sorryā€¦ I couldnā€™t help myselfā€¦ Iā€™m a baaaaaaad boy!ā€¦ cheers.

ā€¦Iā€™m so excitedā€¦ I canā€™t wait for tonightā€™s showā€¦ it looks like itā€™s going to be fun andā€¦andā€¦ andā€¦ naaaaaaaaaah!ā€¦ just kidding!ā€¦ did I fool anyone?ā€¦ šŸ‘€ā€¦ sorryā€¦ such a cruel jokeā€¦ I apologiseā€¦ šŸ˜žšŸ˜‡šŸ¤­šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚ā€¦ sorryā€¦ I couldnā€™t help myselfā€¦ Iā€™m a baaaaaaad boy!ā€¦ cheers.
Iā€™m looking forward to seeing some tits tonight šŸ˜€

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing some tits tonight šŸ˜€
At least you'll be at your computer, so it won't be too hard to find an emergency pair of boobs to look at after the entire show will just be some gratuitous shots of the ladies clothed and in bathing suits.. Some hard nips through clothes but mostly the show will be naked dudes wagging their cocks about. Telling crude jokes and sex stories. As well as general grottiness.

EDIT: I guess I may be wrong given they made sure to give us a suggestion we will in the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back