Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 4 Discussion

What's the best way to watch this season of Big Brother?

• Without audio

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Without video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without audio and without video

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he leave the forum about the time this was recorded? If so I can imagine why he never came back - he knew this season would be roasted on here. Poor guy.
I am pretty sure there is something in the housemates contracts barring them from big brother related social media use until after the show has aired.

heck, even forum staff on here have publically warned applying housemates of the need to be careful or else risk their chance of being on Big Brother.

I am pretty sure there is something in the housemates contracts barring them from big brother related social media use until after the show has aired.

heck, even forum staff on here have publically warned applying housemates of the need to be careful or else risk their chance of being on Big Brother.
Yep that's right, all of the housemates have stopped posting on their social media since the show started and comments are turned off

Ridiculous considering the show was made over a year ago. I hate this move in the last couple of years across various versions and reality shows for contestants and friends/family of contestants to lock their social media accounts - I don't think it protects them at all in the way execs think it does and it was always fun seeing in particular people tweeting along on behalf of certain housemates. Yes, some took every little criticism to heart, but most were just along for the ride and embraced the fun of the community.

I am rewatching series 10.

Sonia is a shit host in everything she does.

No offence, she is mutton dressed up as lamb

OMG. I knew about her dodgy racist tendencies but not this one...

In 2008, during an episode of Dancing with the Stars, Kruger made a comment about a "sweat shop of illegal immigrants" working on her wardrobe for the Melbourne Cup carnival before referring to Chong Lim, the show's Malaysian-born musical director, with the words "How's the family, Chong? All right?" Channel Seven later issued an apology for her statement

OMG. I knew about her dodgy racist tendencies but not this one...

In 2008, during an episode of Dancing with the Stars, Kruger made a comment about a "sweat shop of illegal immigrants" working on her wardrobe for the Melbourne Cup carnival before referring to Chong Lim, the show's Malaysian-born musical director, with the words "How's the family, Chong? All right?" Channel Seven later issued an apology for her statement
A truly disgusting creature... To be fair, being the face of this year's Big Brother series actually suits her to a T...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back