Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 4 Discussion

What's the best way to watch this season of Big Brother?

• Without audio

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Without video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without audio and without video

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…evenin’ all… ever since this show left Channel 10 it was doomed… even towards the end of it’s stint on 10 when it wasn’t as great as it once was… it was a hundred times better than this shit being dished up to us now…

…when the show first opened on Channel 10 we were all thinking stuff like… “so!… this show’s a ‘Social Interaction between strangers meeting each other for the first time and how they react with each other locked up in a house together over an extended amount of time’ type of experiment… wow!… that sounds interesting… I’ve gotta watch this!”… or… “a fresh new ‘Reality’ show!… I’m going to watch it… you never know… it might be fun”…

…now it’s… “how the fuck are they going to be able to butcher and kill this show any more than they already have done?”… or… “how much more pathetic can this once great show possibly get?”…

…it’s like watching a Blue Whale being attacked by a group of Mako sharks that are slowly eating it while it’s still alive and it’s feeling every bite on it‘s final agonising death throes… it’s sad to watch but you know the inevitable outcome sadly… there’s absolutely sweet fuck all that we can do about it either…

…what pisses me off mostly is…the likes of Alex M (I nearly vomit chunks when I say his last name)… has slowly and systematically butchered and torn apart this show like Jack the Ripper… how is he qualified or fit enough to produce OUR show I’ll never know… he’s probably giving ‘happy endings’ to some executives at Channel 7 or something to keep that job… whichever way I don’t care… I hold him totally responsible for serving this schlock to us… he should be dragged out and publicly flogged for his crimes…

…so… to sum it up… a lot of us are probably here to see a once great rating Juggernaut of a show dying with it’s final breath… we don’t really want to see it but in a nostalgic way we can’t miss it… when the final episode airs… some of us will shed a tear because we’ll probably never see an Australian version of Big Brother on our screens again sadly… cheers.

Alex M has not produced the show since it moved to 7. He is in charge of Love Island and I'm A Celeb.

If that was my neighbour sitting there in his speedos , there'd be a bunch of pubes hanging over the top.
The only Brazillian, without a Brazillian.
It's embarrassing when hec wanders around bringing the bins in thinking it's normal!

sounds hot to me?

It's a decent watch if you just want some fun and not take it too seriously. Much better than the second Kingsman film. Which I did not like. After absolutely loving the first one.
…this one is a prequel to the first one… it’s the third movie but the prequel… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back