Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Brother
  • 8.40pm - 10.10pm
  • Nine
  • Tuesday
The first night in the house for a new breed of housemates. Who's taken control? Will Big Brother send in more housemates?

Reality/Real-Life/Elimination/Gameshow | Australia | English | 2014

^ Caption from TV Guide.
The Tuesday show is titled "The Storm Has Arrived".
Wonder if this relates to the person taking control or whether it relates to the second bunch of people Big Brother will send in.
Interesting stuff.

Question: is there normally live stream/s of the Launch Night? I happened to catch most live shows streamed last year so wondering if there will be something similar out there in the big wide internet world that anyone could possibly help with.

The show won't finish until 12:10am here in New Zealand and then time for it to be uploaded somewhere & I don't have time for all that waiting. :nailbiting:

Not to spoil anything, but I think I know the split decision thing with bad consequences on launch night!
The housemates will be forced to chose a random house mate not knowing what is going on. The housemate they pick will have the POWER! and so on..

Not to spoil anything, but I think I know the split decision thing with bad consequences on launch night!
The housemates will be forced to chose a random house mate not knowing what is going on. The housemate they pick will have the POWER! and so on..
It's that or they have to pick a person to pair up with which is more likely. And/or both.

It's that or they have to pick a person to pair up with which is more likely. And/or both.
Yeah I think it's the person they have to pair up with after reading that article in the media thread since it said they'll be nominating as teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back