Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is that little pervo trashbag that came on the forum and Twitter last year pretending he worked for BB until he got busted. If he spent more time on his social game instead of scouring the net for "exclusives" for his 30 twitter accounts, he wouldn't have to send dick pics to minors for attention. I can't believe some people on my timeline are following this freak!
I remember some guy claiming to work for BB last year, are you sure that this is the same dude? and OMG he is sending dick pics? that's fucked up!

Pretty sure I just heard a competition to win a stay in the BB House for one person and three friends just now on Chrissie & Jane on Mix 101.1 FM in Melbourne.

Don't know when though?! :confused:

Okay, correction! It's a competition for you and three friends to fly to GC, accommodation included and an "exclusive VIP BB pack".

All you need to do is call Chrissie & Jane now and tell them a "It's Time To Go" housemate horror story, and they'll choose the best.

Also, Sonia will be on the show from 7:40am this morning.

Okay, correction! It's a competition for you and three friends to fly to GC, accommodation included and an "exclusive VIP BB pack".

All you need to do is call Chrissie & Jane now and tell them a "It's Time To Go" housemate horror story, and they'll choose the best.

Also, Sonia will be on the show from 7:40am this morning.

I kind of wish they wouldn't let the housemates enter one at a time,
Just keep them out till everyone is set to enter

I think it's unfair to let them in at separate times,

I kind of wish they wouldn't let the housemates enter one at a time,
Just keep them out till everyone is set to enter

I think it's unfair to let them in at separate times,
Just curious, but why?

I like that they come in separately, I like seeing their reactions on their own before they are with the others.

Just curious, but why?

I like that they come in separately, I like seeing their reactions on their own before they are with the others.
Yeah I'm with you. I like watching their individual reactions as they enter.

However. I'm not a huge fan of half HMs entering on Night One and then 48 hours later the rest. If they insist on pre-recording the launch, I think they should also pre record the second launch episode on Night Two whilst episode one is going to air. I don't know why. But the HMs who enter 48 hours later always kinda feel like intruders a little bit to me :p

Nope I don't like seeing them come in one by one because all I watch is "wow, ooohhhh, Oh my god!" I like it when they are all together cos you can see them eyeing everyone off underneath their "oh it's so nice to meet you greeting" And cos it's busy and rushed they say some off the cuff stuff

Yeah I'm with you. I like watching their individual reactions as they enter.

However. I'm not a huge fan of half HMs entering on Night One and then 48 hours later the rest. If they insist on pre-recording the launch, I think they should also pre record the second launch episode on Night Two whilst episode one is going to air. I don't know why. But the HMs who enter 48 hours later always kinda feel like intruders a little bit to me :p
I agree BD, I don't like the 48 hour later another hm goes in for the simple reason the hype goes straight to that hm... when its only been 48 hours.

I also disliked the hms who are separated by a fence, so hopefully they have scrapped that. I want them all together interacting.

Nope I don't like seeing them come in one by one because all I watch is "wow, ooohhhh, Oh my god!" I like it when they are all together cos you can see them eyeing everyone off underneath their "oh it's so nice to meet you greeting" And cos it's busy and rushed they say some off the cuff stuff
But we do say that too, we get both reactions, single and as a group. It's the human reaction that this isn't just a game, but also an experience for me. seeing individual reactions is the human nature that this is special to them, that's how I feel I suppose.

I do know what you mean about the rush part though

I agree BD, I don't like the 48 hour later another hm goes in for the simple reason the hype goes straight to that hm... when its only been 48 hours.

I also disliked the hms who are separated by a fence, so hopefully they have scrapped that. I want them all together interacting.

I said this last year, I'm not sure HOW they would have done it, but I wish the first couple of days they were all together and then split into halfway housemates. I actually liked the twist, but thought it killed the excitement of the first couple of days getting to know one another.

I said this last year, I'm not sure HOW they would have done it, but I wish the first couple of days they were all together and then split into halfway housemates. I actually liked the twist, but thought it killed the excitement of the first couple of days getting to know one another.

It did, it went straight into game mode. I don't mind that the bb is changing, it always changes, but the concept of the social experiment and the interactions needs to be fulfilled first.

Yeah I like that, perhaps they could of had the house without the fence on launch night. Then after 2-3 days while the HMs are sleeping production could of put it up.

Yeah I like that, perhaps they could of had the house without the fence on launch night. Then after 2-3 days while the HMs are sleeping production could of put it up.
Or just had a false wall hiding away the halfway house. :)

Anyways, onwards and upwards. I don't mind having a twist or game changing stuff, but Alex, PLEASE, allow them to get to know each other first ;)

Just curious, but why?

I guess I just enjoy the group reaction and everyone meeting each other for the first time.
There's a freshness and energy to everyone meeting at first.

Where's when they meet one at a time, it could be very scary being the last one in, as your coming into a house meeting 12+ people who have already meet and started building connections.
If that makes sense

I guess I just enjoy the group reaction and everyone meeting each other for the first time.
There's a freshness and energy to everyone meeting at first.

Where's when they meet one at a time, it could be very scary being the last one in, as your coming into a house meeting 12+ people who have already meet and started building connections.
If that makes sense
I never thought about it like that. I see your point though. The last ones may feel awkward and instantly shelter themselves. I see what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back