Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
That (and stuff Goon has said over the last couple weeks) is exactly what I'm referring to.

@ BBAU9: BLOCK it in!

#TheBlock #BBAU

View attachment 40881

I HATE the cross-promotion, making people who don't normally watch The Block tune in to see HM's 'revealed'. It's underhanded and I won't be watching The Block. I hate The Block. Cross-promotion is insidious, all channels do it. I'll be watching my Twitter feed to see the videos after they're aired.

I HATE the cross-promotion, making people who don't normally watch The Block tune in to see HM's 'revealed'. It's underhanded and I won't be watching The Block. I hate The Block. Cross-promotion is insidious, all channels do it. I'll be watching my Twitter feed to see the videos after they're aired.

At least BB is being promoted when viewership is high. Be grateful.

Big Brother 2014 @TheBBAU · 9h
I'll be bring you more news and updates at 7pm!

Ohhh..... I can't wait to find out what it is..... #sarcasm
This is that little pervo trashbag that came on the forum and Twitter last year pretending he worked for BB until he got busted. If he spent more time on his social game instead of scouring the net for "exclusives" for his 30 twitter accounts, he wouldn't have to send dick pics to minors for attention. I can't believe some people on my timeline are following this freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back