Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the block was beaten by H&A on wednesday and thursday, so if its gets much worse, im sure they'll have no problem moving it...
I think this is referring to Home and Away
And yet, H&A was bumped to 8:30. FTA TV really has no idea about anything anymore.
Whereas as this one is hamish and andy?

Hamish and Andy finale is tomorrow night anyways.

There's a lot of past contestants showing their faces recently with the new season coming up. Could they possibly be thinking of doing a fans vs favourites type thing like they did on the block?

as in ex-HMs in the house competing with nobodies for the prize? oh god please no, once you're evicted then you're evicted, i don't want to see you anymore (unless you're Estelle). especially considering the usual crowd favourites that show up for these kind of things are HMs that i physically can't even look at because i detest them so much (bb4 paul, bb4 ryan, bb9 michael etc).

Nooooo! If it's cancelled how else will I find out about all the dodgy tradies, labourers, mechanics, muslims, bogans, refugees and other scourges I should be afraid of.
True! TT not on anymore, its our only option

So a member of Big Brothers crew tweeted that he had received a message that the show starts on the 7.7.14.

Thoughts?

I heard it starts 2nd week September. I know a girl that will be on the show. Lisa Clark from Sydney. She is very feisty. Will be interesting.

I heard it starts 2nd week September. I know a girl that will be on the show. Lisa Clark from Sydney. She is very feisty. Will be interesting.
is this her?

530354_10152314192835273_1684659574_n.jpg

or is this her?

10576949_4358393893389_5760438626372234080_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back