Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww, think big :biggrin:

well i am excited if it is starting later, i am old enough to have a curfew past 8:30pm as i am an adult, in years, not mentality :laugh:

i

There are school holidays at different times in September depending on which state you live in so if they were to run BB at a later start time it might still work for them and the footy shows finish up as well so that would leave October to have BB back to a normal timeslot. I'm not sure when the block finishes, I would assume early October?

There are school holidays at different times in September depending on which state you live in so if they were to run BB at a later start time it might still work for them and the footy shows finish up as well so that would leave October to have BB back to a normal timeslot. I'm not sure when the block finishes, I would assume early October?

that's the sort of thing that was annoying about last year. if it's at a certain time i would like it left at that time, you know, routine?

Yes I know it's a pain in the arse all the stuffing about with timeslots.

i will admit last year there was an more serious issue that made for the later start, but if you lock your viewing in and times change, then there is the gamble that you will lose viewers, and i didn't think CH9 would risk that

i also won't be happy if i am eating my Conchita Wurst inspired Dagwood Dogs at 8:30pm, and then have to go back to masticating cocktail franks at 7:30pm with the family friendlies

There's NO way they would move the Block to 8:30. It's their golden goose. You don't cook the golden goose.

well the block was beaten by H&A on wednesday and thursday, so if its gets much worse, im sure they'll have no problem moving it...

well the block was beaten by H&A on wednesday and thursday, so if its gets much worse, im sure they'll have no problem moving it...

And yet, H&A was bumped to 8:30. FTA TV really has no idea about anything anymore.

There's a lot of past contestants showing their faces recently with the new season coming up. Could they possibly be thinking of doing a fans vs favourites type thing like they did on the block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back