Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops must have missed that. I only saw 8th then 15th then next message was faves will return. Now don't believe everything you read (obviously)

Nah, I want only Those that a members of BBBA to find out information.

Why should non members find out stuff. So that's why I did it that way.

So only members can see it.
You realise that people can just go to you're information section and view it. Opps.

OMG congrats @Goon on the promotion! We all knew you could do it.

8043484.gif

Can you usher me into the bathroom camera run next time I'm at Dreamworld? Thanks.

So if the promo airs tomorrow and @Goon has previously said that promos start airing approximately 4 weeks before start date, surely must mean it's launching 7th September.

On channel nine's coming soon page it says big brother this year will be bigger and better than ever, I thought it was gonna be very small this year.

*Sorry.. slight off topicish
Somebody mentioned in one of these threads.. An app that they use to track tv shows, I was just wondering if someone could let me know of what app that is or which would be best to use

The website that it pulls the data from is trakt.tv, which is what I use on the web.

On my phone/iPad I use the app "TeeVee 3" (pretty sure that's the same one that was mentioned previously) which gets its information from trakt.tv and can sync to your trak.tv account.

Promo at the premiere of house husbands
You think so? There's nothing special about tomorrow night's episode so if they're going to just shove it in a regular show, you'd think they'd do it during The Block. Unless you meant next year's premiere of HH lol

Adding to note that NINE is starting a new series "To Catch a Smuggler" at 8-30 Tuesday nights. Looks like it's a five episode series.

Filler for five weeks?

Hi everyone - glad to be back! We are heading up to qld for the sep school hols and was hoping for BB to be in full swing. Went last year for Tullys eviction. Come on already BB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back