Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 20 Discussion

Jericho is to small voiced, hell be outed Michelle will make top 3 or two or even win she can talk at them tribals. Shes got the gab to over power locky once luke is gone

...it's still got me totally stuffed on how Michelle is still even in this game to be honest... I thought that she would've been gone a long time ago... cheers.

Cause shes using her big gab loud, smart playing not flipping so will b on right side of votes.

...yes... granted that she could talk her way out of anything but sometimes when people prove to others that they can out talk the rest of them they then become big targets to be rid of... her time will come soon I reckon Yodasfriend... lol!... cheers.

...it's still got me totally stuffed on how Michelle is still even in this game to be honest... I thought that she would've been gone a long time ago... cheers.
She's never been a threat, and wasn't until Tully decided she should be left out of the previous vote. That was Sarah's downfall, that's when everyone else got wind of Sarah's gameplay. I don't like Michelle either, reminds me physically and the way she talks of a previous boss "shudder" BUT, she was loyal until Sarah, for some reason, decided to not include her in that vote.

So at this stage my thoughts are:
  • I'd only be really be OK with a Luke/Michelle/Locky win.
  • Personal taste being Locky, most deserving probably Luke.
  • Ziggy is a hopeless player and won't make it to F3.
  • Jericho might make it to F3 but is a sidekick and doesn't deserve the win.
  • Peter won't make it to F3 and is a supporting character so doesn't deserve the win.
HOWEVER

Tara could well be the dark horse. Her storyline is paralleling Kristie's. Sarah being last years Brooke as the favourite* and with her departure Tara's winners edit begins - especially if she starts making moves like the ad suggests. Not sure how I'd react to her winning though considering she's only there because of a production gimmick.

*Am aware she wasn't the favourite here but elsewhere and edgic wise she was.

She's never been a threat, and wasn't until Tully decided she should be left out of the previous vote. That was Sarah's downfall, that's when everyone else got wind of Sarah's gameplay. I don't like Michelle either, reminds me physically and the way she talks of a previous boss "shudder" BUT, she was loyal until Sarah, for some reason, decided to not include her in that vote.

Wasn't Michelle close to Tessa & they didn't include her, because she would have warned Tessa.

It wasn't Sarah's decision it was Luke's. He was afraid she'd let slip to Tessa.

Wasn't Michelle close to Tessa & they didn't include her, because she would have warned Tessa.
Yeah well thats what michelles doing shes playing a boss game. Gives here two advantages she only glips when lied to so she will always b on right side of votes, and if comes down to final two shes got an arsenal of i never lied u all flipped on me didnt include - very smart game play she just might win

So at this stage my thoughts are:
  • I'd only be really be OK with a Luke/Michelle/Locky win.
  • Personal taste being Locky, most deserving probably Luke.
  • Ziggy is a hopeless player and won't make it to F3.
  • Jericho might make it to F3 but is a sidekick and doesn't deserve the win.
  • Peter won't make it to F3 and is a supporting character so doesn't deserve the win.
HOWEVER

Tara could well be the dark horse. Her storyline is paralleling Kristie's. Sarah being last years Brooke as the favourite* and with her departure Tara's winners edit begins - especially if she starts making moves like the ad suggests. Not sure how I'd react to her winning though considering she's only there because of a production gimmick.

*Am aware she wasn't the favourite here but elsewhere and edgic wise she was.

I agree in theory, but I can't see Tara winning over anyone on the jury, she just doesn't have the people skills to even come across as remotely likable. Michelle has the same problem.

EDIT : I mean "winning over" as in "can she win them over" in this context, though I also can't see her winning AGAINST anyone either, apart from Michelle or Petey.

Yes, but it was SARAH who didn't include Michelle, the other two don't get to wear that one, she does because she sold her alliance "partner" down the river. Sarah chose not to talk to her about it, just blindsided her.

I agree in theory, but I can't see Tara winning over anyone on the jury, she just doesn't have the people skills to even come across as remotely likable. Michelle has the same problem.

EDIT : I mean "winning over" as in "can she win them over" in this context, though I also can't see her winning AGAINST anyone either, apart from Michelle or Petey.

Yeah that's the spanner in the works. Could really depend who she's up against in this hypothetical F2. She's the outside chance.

Was that the time where they revoted? If so, I don't count it.

Nah Jericho's was Jacqui vs Mark W (EP7), and Sarah's was Peter vs AK (EP12).

Back