Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 20 Discussion

...well well well!... (three holes in the ground) who would've believed that it would be Sarah out tonight?... ha!... funny as!... cheers.

...sorry my friend... I am so far from being a racist that it isn't funny Timmy... I used to work with about 500 people in the company that I used to work for and about half of the people there were from just about every country in the world... so I am not a racist by far... and from memory I have only called Jericho that in a previous episode before now and have never compared any other Asians to monkeys that I am aware of...

...as I said... it wasn't a racist comment... it was a comment on his stature and agility to be able to be so nimble that I was referring to but if it's offended yourself or others... I apologise my friend... I am far from being a racist I can assure you... cheers.
I think Timmy was kinda right to call you out. I agree with all of your posts and am pretty sure that you're not a racist for sure. I made a huge error at my local bottle shop using cash. I said that I was using Aboriginal credit card. I left feeling absolutely ashamed. I was wrong. When I finally went back there, I apologized. He was really nice and said that he had forgotten.mmm but to me it was totally unacceptable. I think that political correctness is a good thing. I simply think that it is right to be respectful to others. Fuck off you evil bigots for backing your right to bigotry. Abetz et al.

Stupid though. She's the 'enemy' and Locky and Tara weren't impressed. Peter for the Asaga camp now?
Was it stupid, yep. But it doesn't mean he's out next, it seems from the promo that Lockys jocks have swelled somewhat due to the KFC feed, and wearing a necklace, and he gets all cocky again, except, this time Tara thinks it's too much.

Back