Skip to main content

"Aisha only dates famous NRL players"

I meant what about her ex NRL player boyfriend/s account?

he didnt share it with her if the most she had was $3000. famous nrl players = i would assume they would be on the big coin and one of the regular starters. if she said nrl player, probably one of the borderline top 25 players (wage of $50,000+ /yr). famous must be either a nz international or state of origin / australian representative? the other players arent noticed as much tbh.

I meant what about her ex NRL player boyfriend/s account?
why do u assume she has access or any part of her boyfriends account. i have never had a joint account or accessed my hubby or partners accounts. share expenses and bills, but still had our own identities and bank accounts for our own wages, and maintain some independence. so when she says thats all she has ever had in her bank its totally reasonable statement

If I am a new zealand chick living over there most of my life dating NRL players. It's highly likely she has dated NZ NRL players like Sonny Bill Williams.

why do u assume she has access or any part of her boyfriends account. i have never had a joint account or accessed my hubby or partners accounts. share expenses and bills, but still had our own identities and bank accounts for our own wages, and maintain some independence. so when she says thats all she has ever had in her bank its totally reasonable statement
no, being a wag

Reactions: mia
My nephew played NRL for 10 years, Illawarra, Balmain, Parramatta so heard much about off field behaviour. Sorry, not an opinion, based on inside info.

I don't care you don't get brand an entire league of men in the same category I happen to know some of them to. Your opinion is severely flawed and narrow minded. Just because there are a few dick heads doesn't give you the right to shit on the entire league. I grew up around NRL I eat,shit and breathe NRL. You are out of line. Sorry we can't agree on this.

Despite your inside information, you are stereotyping. Sure some of them muck up but so do other people in other professions. What about the doctors that prescribe themselves high strength pain killers? Are you going to call every single doctor a druggo? No.

And following on from what Kappuccino said there are dickheads everywhere you work, including on and off the field.

Oh and the club Aisha works at is full of posers. I like how BB fail to bring up how she's just a retail chick at Bondi Junction Nike store during the day. Not as glamourous as her door bitch life.

Jus catching up on some old eps, Dave asks Leo what the deal with Traisha is? and Leo says Aisha works at the hottest nightclub in Sydney and said she only dates famous NRL players.
60 minutes at a time, double for callouts.

Oh and the club Aisha works at is full of posers. I like how BB fail to bring up how she's just a retail chick at Bondi Junction Nike store during the day. Not as glamourous as her door bitch life.
Emma-Stones-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif

he plays afl but in the western region football league for altona. its division 1. not the premier (afl) or reserve competition (vfl). afl = professional. vfl = semi-professional. what he does is the reserve grade of vfl? you need to be in the premier competition (afl) to get the big bucks from television contracts - channel 7 and fox.

he doesnt play afl but he plays australian rules (name of the sport).

Travis actually played VFL for Werribee. And looks like he's no longer with Altona. According to his sporting pulse stats, 2013 was his last year playing for them. Trav was approved for a clearance back in Feb of this year to the Essendon District Football League - I think he's signed with Aberfeldie. Looks like the kid can play alright, but not quite at an elite level. Although maybe we might see Fitzy wangle him a spot on the next season of The Recruit. :D :facepalm:

im still confused, just cause she a wag doesnt mean she has his money to do with what she want. even if he spoils her rotten doesnt mean she has been given green light to do whatever she wants with his $$$
Girls like Aisha don't come cheap.

Maybe I was guilty of stereotyping but oddly, men who play in a team like to act as a team away from the game, not all but some definitely.
As for the club, with evil bouncers apparently, (was a door bitch at two clubs way back when) first female seen, can be chatted up and then off to have a good time knowing d. b is stuck at door. Never dated punters myself.

Girls like Aisha don't come cheap.
oh ok, thanks. lucky her. the original question/statement was having a dig at aisha saying she only ever had $3000 in her bank at most. soooo i still say that could be truthful. having someone pay lots shit for u, still is not the same as totally having ya own money in ya own bank to do wat u want no questions. Anyway i like Aisha. and dont see how its fair she gettting criticised for being pretty, having hot sports guys etc etc. seriously!

oh ok, thanks. lucky her. the original question/statement was having a dig at aisha saying she only ever had $3000 in her bank at most. soooo i still say that could be truthful. having someone pay lots shit for u, still is not the same as totally having ya own money in ya own bank to do wat u want no questions. Anyway i like Aisha. and dont see how its fair she gettting criticised for being pretty, having hot sports guys etc etc. seriously!
I never put shit on her for that, I have been defending her on this thread.

Back