Skip to main content

"Aisha only dates famous NRL players"

pawlini

I've got the power
Jus catching up on some old eps, Dave asks Leo what the deal with Traisha is? and Leo says Aisha works at the hottest nightclub in Sydney and said she only dates famous NRL players.

Yeah just lost a lot of respect for her now, Travis is probably showmance. Which NRL players has she been linked with then?

Wasnt the convo between Lawson and Leo?

In any case, who ever it was, I remember thinking they didn't seem surprised. So I gather she has told them all.

I believe Leo said "Almost always exclusively dates NRL players"
Aisha has probably grown up around football. Hell why not some of those NRL guys are not only good looking but most of them have pretty smoking hot bodies to. You won't have to worry about them staying in shape lol it's in the job description.

I've read somewhere that she dated Sonny Bill Williams.
Hot match!

Eugh so tried of the 'showmance' term. It's basically a comfort thing, remember Layla and George in 2012, Layla and Sam, Josh and the intruder, Ed and Jade and Drew and Tully last year? None of them last but it's stupid just to call them showmances when it's more a comfort thing while they're in the house, at the time they probably DO believe the romance will last outside the house (well not Ed from last year) but the others. Aisha is only 22 it's a bit of a young age to be written off as 'only dating NRL players', she's obviously only dated them types so far because that's the circles she travels in. But now she's been exposed to a different type of guy. I doubt they'll last outside the house but that doesn't mean that in their bubble right now they don't believe it won't last. Drew and Tully were a good example, and Sam and Layla from 2012, they tried to make a go out it outside the house but it just didn't work, living in different states, being pulled this way and that for BB promotion. I think people throw the 'showmance' term around far too much these days. YES there are some of them - Ed and Jade (from Ed's side), and Leo and Skye (from Leo's side). It's generally been guys more than girls who couple up for strategy. I think Aisha and Trav right now are genuine, but like other couples from other seasons, they probably won't last more than a month or two outside the house due to living in different states and the fact they'll probably both go pretty hard on the party circuit after the show.

Eugh so tried of the 'showmance' term. It's basically a comfort thing, remember Layla and George in 2012, Layla and Sam, Josh and the intruder, Ed and Jade and Drew and Tully last year? None of them last but it's stupid just to call them showmances when it's more a comfort thing while they're in the house, at the time they probably DO believe the romance will last outside the house (well not Ed from last year) but the others. Aisha is only 22 it's a bit of a young age to be written off as 'only dating NRL players', she's obviously only dated them types so far because that's the circles she travels in.
Leo was quoting Aisha's own words so you defending her is pointless.

Leo: She has said that she almost always exclusively dates NRL players" There is nothing to defend here. Unless Leo is making it up but highly unlikely.

I believe Leo said "Almost always exclusively dates NRL players"
Aisha has probably grown up around football. Hell why not some of those NRL guys are not only good looking but most of them have pretty smoking hot bodies to. You won't have to worry about them staying in shape lol it's in the job description.

Hot match!

Until they hit 35 and are unemployed with brain damage.

Until they hit 35 and are unemployed with brain damage.
You do realize most NRL players have actual jobs to right? The entire West Tigers team have to as part of their NRL contract. As for brain damage?...A handful at best.

My nephew played NRL for 10 years, Illawarra, Balmain, Parramatta so heard much about off field behaviour. Sorry, not an opinion, based on inside info.
I don't care you don't get brand an entire league of men in the same category I happen to know some of them to. Your opinion is severely flawed and narrow minded. Just because there are a few dick heads doesn't give you the right to shit on the entire league. I grew up around NRL I eat,shit and breathe NRL. You are out of line. Sorry we can't agree on this.

Back