Skip to main content

"Aisha only dates famous NRL players"

And NRL players don't bore you with conversation. They can barely string a few coherent words together.

"Yeah mate"

"Y'know"

"Ummm"

Watch an interview with one and you'll see.

I'm sorry but this is bullshit. With any group of people there will be some that can speak well and some that can't, some that are boring and some that aren't.

One of my best friends from childhood plays in the NRL and he's one of the most well-spoken guys you'll ever meet. He's currently studying civil engineering while he's playing and most of his teammates are also working on getting qualifications. They're also some of the most respectful young guys you'll ever meet. I hate how a whole population of people get branded due to the shitty behaviour of some.

I've grown up around rugby league. My dad has coached it at all levels. They're just like any other young guys in society where you'll get your good and your bad...in fact a lot of them are more respectful than other guys their age because they know they're in the public eye.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this is bullshit. With any group of people there rightwill be some that can speak well and some that can't, some that are boring and some that aren't.

One of my best friends from childhood plays in the NRL and he's one of the most well-spoken guys you'll ever meet. He's currently studying civil engineering while he's playing and most of his teammates are also working on getting qualifications. They're also some of the most respectful young guys you'll ever meet. I hate how a whole population of people get branded due to the shitty behaviour of some.

I've grown up around rugby league. My dad has coached it at all levels. They're just like any other young guys in society where you'll get your good and your bad...in fact a lot of them are more respectful than other guys their age because they know they're in the public eye.

The soup nazi is correct! lol

So much to say.... even St Kilda school girl turned up here, would be a good BB housemate. BUT her prob was more affection for an AFL player manager with drugs, his name was Ricky. This young lady did not even have to be a door biotch or a housemate, publicity found her easily for a short time.

3rnvk6.jpg

Layla is the same, its more to do with their wallet than their pouch

Aisha moved overseas (europe/uk?) to live with her rugby player Ex when she was around 18-19, before moving to Sydney.
He probably would have been from NZ as well?

Yet she says she only has ever had $3000 in her account. what about his? Travis plays AFL so not that far off.

My nephew played NRL for 10 years, Illawarra, Balmain, Parramatta so heard much about off field behaviour. Sorry, not an opinion, based on inside info.

illawarra and balmain havent been in the nrl since 1999. they were struggling financially and had to merge with another team to gain incentives from the nrl. what your saying must of happened sometime ago. they are very strict lately with off field behaviour.

Yet she says she only has ever had $3000 in her account. what about his? Travis plays AFL so not that far off.

he plays afl but in the western region football league for altona. its division 1. not the premier (afl) or reserve competition (vfl). afl = professional. vfl = semi-professional. what he does is the reserve grade of vfl? you need to be in the premier competition (afl) to get the big bucks from television contracts - channel 7 and fox.

he doesnt play afl but he plays australian rules (name of the sport).

Reactions: mia
The fact that some of you tar a whole group of people with the same brush shows more about yourself than NRL players. I'm sure there are tons of down to earth, nice, NRL players that don't, 'share there woman around'.
Not to mention it's a sport that celebrates womens right and women in league. There has been a douche bag here and there (like any sport) but for the most part the NRL is really good. Been following it my entire life.[DOUBLEPOST=1414217517][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry but this is bullshit. With any group of people there will be some that can speak well and some that can't, some that are boring and some that aren't.

Thank you for educating the narrow minded moron :)

Back