Skip to main content

"Aisha only dates famous NRL players"

I don't care you don't get brand an entire league of men in the same category I happen to know some of them to. Your opinion is severely flawed and narrow minded. Just because there are a few dick heads doesn't give you the right to shit on the entire league. I grew up around NRL I eat,shit and breathe NRL. You are out of line. Sorry we can't agree on this.
Get your point, I am the same about AFL, was involved with a club for years. Saw more than I wanted off field. BTW Aisha would not get a date with an AFL player!

Get your point, I am the same about AFL, was involved with a club for years. Saw more than I wanted off field. BTW Aisha would not get a date with an AFL player!
This conversation is not going anywhere. Goodbye!

and my brother played for afl, and there are plenty of stories there too, but as Kappuccino said that doesnt brand the entire league the same. AND i also dont see wat the hell is wrong if Aisha likes to date sporty handsome men - so bloody what ?! how does that make her a bad person ?!?!

and my brother played for afl, and there are plenty of stories there too, but as Kappuccino said that doesnt brand the entire league the same. AND i also dont see wat the hell is wrong if Aisha likes to date sporty handsome men - so bloody what ?! how does that make her a bad person ?!?!
I did not say that made her a bad person. She is probably in that circle, at 22 she can date who she likes. And yes, AFL has lots of stories, much of what I saw correlated with what my nephew said about NRL.

Fuck NRL, that shit's boring.

Sooo, AFL, what team did he play for?

I think too much is being read into what was said. Firstly Aisha said those words herself. We heard her say that so no, Leo's not lying or trying to make her look badly lol

Secondly Jump-In posted about it and the national media reposted it. And that was back on Day 16.

"Aisha has dramatically switched type, from a tall rugby league boy to a short AFL boy and Travis digs his 'pocket rocket'. But what started as a dirty pash may have developed into a deeper romance.

Meanwhile Aisha told Priya she thought Travis was ‘hilarious’ and was certainly attracted to his personality – though he was shorter than her usual type!
“This has definitely opened my eyes to stop judging a book by the cover,” she said.

Perhaps she was thinking of the rugby guys she usually goes for. Before entering the House Aisha admitted that while the muscly league types were her kryptonite, she was “working on not attracting them anymore.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-16/ravish/

Leo was merely repeating Aisha's own words and had picked up on something that even the nitwits at 9 did. Travis isn't her usual type. That doesn't meant she's not into him. Then again, many have tried to say Leo can't possibly be into Skye because he said he likes intelligent girls although if you actually go back and watch his promo video he said the number one thing he goes for is CONFIDENCE. So since people assume he's just using Skye for a showmance and to get ahead in the game, I guess I should assume the same of Aisha. Right?

I think too much is being read into what was said. Firstly Aisha said those words herself. We heard her say that so no, Leo's not lying or trying to make her look badly lol

Secondly Jump-In posted about it and the national media reposted it. And that was back on Day 16.

"Aisha has dramatically switched type, from a tall rugby league boy to a short AFL boy and Travis digs his 'pocket rocket'. But what started as a dirty pash may have developed into a deeper romance.

Meanwhile Aisha told Priya she thought Travis was ‘hilarious’ and was certainly attracted to his personality – though he was shorter than her usual type!
“This has definitely opened my eyes to stop judging a book by the cover,” she said.

Perhaps she was thinking of the rugby guys she usually goes for. Before entering the House Aisha admitted that while the muscly league types were her kryptonite, she was “working on not attracting them anymore.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-16/ravish/

Leo was merely repeating Aisha's own words and had picked up on something that even the nitwits at 9 did. Travis isn't her usual type. That doesn't meant she's not into him. Then again, many have tried to say Leo can't possibly be into Skye because he said he likes intelligent girls although if you actually go back and watch his promo video he said the number one thing he goes for is CONFIDENCE. So since people assume he's just using Skye for a showmance and to get ahead in the game, I guess I should assume the same of Aisha. Right?
Travis has a good build, cheeky insouciance of ball players. Maybe, working as a door biotch in a pick up place like Hugo's, Aisha is happy to be with someone "more normal"?

Back