Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

I have given up on the food show, it's annoying watching the babushkas get picked on every episode, I see the Italians have left, show sucks really.

Sticky you know Doc Who is repeating from the first Nuwho episodes?
Going to get into that when nil else interesting, don't like tonight's ep much

I am watching doco on sbs, Warrior Kings of Brit, love this stuff

...the teams are divided into pairs of two and are doing 'relay cooking'... man that would be difficult to do I imagine.?.. the Panininis are storming through this... whoever wins tonight goes straight into the grand final so the Shahrouks are going to be fighting the Butler family for sure in the next show... cheers.

I have given up on the food show, it's annoying watching the babushkas get picked on every episode, I see the Italians have left, show sucks really.

Sticky you know Doc Who is repeating from the first Nuwho episodes?
Going to get into that when nil else interesting, don't like tonight's ep much

I am watching doco on sbs, Warrior Kings of Brit, love this stuff

...oh that's right!... what ABC Channel is it on kxk?... cheers.

Doctor Who/////channel 23

'The End of the World'

ABC ME, 8:05pm, Wed, 22 Nov 2017, 45 minutes

REPEAT

The Doctor faces the end of his life as the Master's plans hurtle out of control. With an ancient trap closing around the Earth, the Doctor and Wilf must fight alone.

...don't worry kxk... I found it and am watching it on ABC IPlay on my computer while watching 'FFF' on my TV at the same time lol!... (who said that us men can't multi-task eh?)... cheers.

...oh dear... one of the Panininis had just made a Chilli sauce to Kylie Wong's recipe and then uses a bottled Chilli sauce instead... what an idiot!... lol!... perhaps the Shahrouks have a chance afterall?... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...hmmmmm!... I might quit this thread after 'FFF' finishes to watch the first Doctor Who episode from last night methinks!... I'll just tape 'Sisters' and watch it later lol!... cheers.

...oh dear... the Shahrouks may win this afterall... the Panininis Crabs look way overcooked... even the judges have said so too... cheers.

...here we go... we now have to listen to 'Tom ParkHis Balls' babbling on for ages now... **yawn!**... cheers.

...this episode of Doctor Who isn't one of the best so I agree with you kxk... I really do love those little robotic crab thingies on the show though... I want one!... lol!... cheers.

...and... still with Doctor Who... we got to see 'The Face of Beau' on here too... good one!... cheers.

Loved watching the 1st episode yesterday sticky, so much I have forgotten, but I do get sick of Lady Flat Face eps, looking forward to a bit of Capt Jack coming soon.

Doco I am watching is rather good.......stuff i often wonder about, how much did 14,000 men eat -lots of bread, and estimates of tonnes of poo, lol. Nightmare logistics of huge armies

And yeah, Vikings is back soon

This looks interesting later.....I have a thing for Spector's old wall of sound records, collect the girl groups, especially Ronnie

Vanity Fair Confidential

'Legend With A Bullet'

ONE, 10:30pm, Wed, 22 Nov 2017, 60 minutes

REPEAT

Phil Spector's rock and roll genius is well documented, but he was also mad, bad and extremely dangerous to know - and not in a good way, especially for Lana Clarkson. Currently he's doing time for murder.

Series, United States, English, Documentary, Crime

...back to 'FFF'... Kylie has just told the Shahrouks that it's the best Crab that she's tasted in ages... way to go girls!... let's hope that they go straight to the grand final... cheers.

...the winning family are the Shahrouks!!!!!... woooohooooo!... way to go girls!!!!!!... I so hope that they win it... I really do... cheers.

Back