Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

...I think that Ben going was bloody great... but if Ed went it would've been fucking great!... next week my little pretties... next week... hehehehehehehehehe!... cheers.

It's funny. When it was just Ed, Tim and Ben I was like "jeez why would they put Ed against those two?", it honestly didn't even enter my head that Tim or Ben would be going home.

I wonder what would've been more shocking, having Ben go against Tim or having him go against Ed.

1827182.jpg

i'm glad Ben is gone, but I have to watch boring Ed on tv for another week.....

I did NOT think it was possible for Jade to further make herself look more idiotic. I was wrong.

Does anyone else think she looks like she has "aged" quite a bit since she entered the house... ???

...it must be a bummer for all those behind in time having to wait an hour or two to see it 'LIVE' like we do... if I was in Perth and had to wait 2 hours to see it behind people in New South Wales for instance it would do my head in...

...I'd be in two minds as to whether I would come onto this thread to get a blow by blow description of what's happening and fore-go the excitement of seeing it unfold 'LIVE' when it hit me in Perth... or stay away from this thread and wait for it to be televised 2 hours late and experience the thrill of it unfolding... how do you guys do it?...

...do you come on here and comment on it as you are seeing it 2 hours later or do you come on here for 'spoilers' to satisfy your curiosity?... cheers.

I did NOT think it was possible for Jade to further make herself look more idiotic. I was wrong.

Does anyone else think she looks like she has "aged" quite a bit since she entered the house... ???

...oh my god I was thinking the same thing exactly!... (that she's aged a bit)...... I just thought that it was me thinking that... I'm so glad that you said that because i thought that I was imagining it... I so agree with you Hope4Rain... cheers.

Well what a night to go to an eviction! First time I'd been so was certainly a great eviction to go to!

First can I just say I was surprised at how skinnier Mike looks in person! He's actually quite fit. ;) Sugar Sisters where there signing stuff. And Ben, Layla and Ryan from last year where also there which was fun to see. Ryan still sounds like an idiot! :p

Was really weird seeing Sonia (who's dress may I say was lovely tonight!) during the clips as she fully watches them along with us. Mike is actually great during the ad breaks and was going off about how many tears there are at the moment! He also tried to get Nick (Eds bro) to take off his shirt which sadly didn't happen to the disappointment of all. Tahan's little brother and sister came on stage with Mike and they are ADORABLE!

As the the actual eviction screams for Tahan when she was saved were actually quite loud which is great to see. When we got down to Ed, Tim and Ben though everyone was prepared for Tim or Ben's named to be called. Then when Sonia said Ed was saved you should have heard the crowd everyone was sort of shocked cheering and saying OMG. No one expected it but looking back now Mike was sort of getting us prepared.

Because during the ad break just before the Ed was saved he was telling us all to cheer really loud for as long as we could for the evictee and to give them a standing ovation. Which I thought to myself you're delud-Ed Mike if you think I'm standing for Ed. :p Didn't even cross my mind that it may have been Tim or Ben we were standing for I just thought it was the whole we love all our HMs so much!.

Any way it was a great night with a great atmosphere I screamed like I was at a 1Direction concert that I think I've lost my voice!

Well what a night to go to an eviction! First time I'd been so was certainly a great eviction to go to!

First can I just say I was surprised at how skinnier Mike looks in person! He's actually quite fit. ;) Sugar Sisters where there signing stuff. And Ben, Layla and Ryan from last year where also there which was fun to see. Ryan still sounds like an idiot! :p

Was really weird seeing Sonia (who's dress may I say was lovely tonight!) during the clips as she fully watches them along with us. Mike is actually great during the ad breaks and was going off about how many tears there are at the moment! He also tried to get Nick (Eds bro) to take off his shirt which sadly didn't happen to the disappointment of all. Tahan's little brother and sister came on stage with Mike and they are ADORABLE!

As the the actual eviction screams for Tahan when she was saved were actually quite loud which is great to see. When we got down to Ed, Tim and Ben though everyone was prepared for Tim or Ben's named to be called. Then when Sonia said Ed was saved you should have heard the crowd everyone was sort of shocked cheering and saying OMG. No one expected it but looking back now Mike was sort of getting us prepared.

Because during the ad break just before the Ed was saved he was telling us all to cheer really loud for as long as we could for the evictee and to give them a standing ovation. Which I thought to myself you're delud-Ed Mike if you think I'm standing for Ed. :p Didn't even cross my mind that it may have been Tim or Ben we were standing for I just thought it was the whole we love all our HMs so much!.

Any way it was a great night with a great atmosphere I screamed like I was at a 1Direction concert that I think I've lost my voice!

Omg I want to go to an eviction so bad, you picked possibly the best eviction to go to!

...oh my god I was thinking the same thing exactly!... (that she's aged a bit)...... I just thought that it was me thinking that... I'm so glad that you said that because i thought that I was imagining it... I so agree with you Hope4Rain... cheers.

OMG! I agree! Have thought that as well!

Wow! That sounds so good. I am happy for you :) Reading your post, lol, it was like I was there for a bit.

I thought the audience stood up on their own. I didn't know you were ask to stand.

Yes! What is that? Ed is sucking the life out of her!

I love hearing about the parts they don't show on tv. Glad to hear tahan has more fans than people realise. Sick of hearing how her bf is the reason she received a high percentage. Mike Goldman seems like a hardworking man, I love what he does for the bb show. It was a well deserved way of losing your voice. Now lots and lots of tea in the meantime

Back