Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

her SP is the ability to stand behind I believe two housemates and watch them nominate. So if there isnt anymore to it, it'll be hard for her to save anyone.

That's good. I'd like to see her stand behind Tahan and watch her nominate.

Best case scenario is if Tahan is up with Tim and Jade, but Queen Mikka will probably try and keep Jade safe, although I doubt the SP will allow her to do such. TeamTim will regroup to get Tim back to the top spot. Ben fans and the Taylor Swift fans (Australian Teens) will save Jade. That way Tahan can go

I never would have figured Ben to be evicted so I'm genuinely shocked. But i'm glad Tim's safe, I had a few moments of panic here thinking he was going. I really thought it'd be Drew/Ed. What are the chances, realistically, of Ed making it to the finals? If he were to win this thing I'd probably want to put a brick through my television set.

He's almost as dumb as Jamie who won back in the mid noughties... Stranger things have happened.

Oh I don't know... Apparently the australian public will now financially support anyone who wants to go to an overseas wedding or an interstate or overseas sporting event...as per so many of our politicians

Well .. unless it's a gay wedding.... or unless you're a refugee coming the other way!

her SP is the ability to stand behind I believe two housemates and watch them nominate. So if there isnt anymore to it, it'll be hard for her to save anyone.
how do you know thats the superpower?

Best case scenario is if Tahan is up with Tim and Jade, but Queen Mikka will probably try and keep Jade safe, although I doubt the SP will allow her to do such. TeamTim will regroup to get Tim back to the top spot. Ben fans and the Taylor Swift fans (Australian Teens) will save Jade. That way Tahan can go

Why would Ben fans save Jade? She was the reason he was nominated and, subsequently, evicted.

I wouldn't call imitating people and saying they don't fit into their dresses because they eat to much/ are fat/ calling the sugar sisters stupid and the kids they'll be teaching screwed 'honest'

Honesty doesn't have that bitchy tone to it that she does when she's saying these things about people.

She's bitchy, but she doesn't mean half the shit she says.

I like her...but I wouldn't call her HONEST. Think that's a bit tooo nice of you

To me "bitchy" involves bitching about someone. She wasn't bitching about how dumb those wannabe barbies are or about the size of mikkayla - just speaking the truth. Not very sensitive I'll grant but with the insane amount of overly sensitive behaviour in there it was refreshing.

And to all you doubters - jade's superpower made this beautiful day possible

thank you, lady jadey!

Wow. Late to the party I know, but I worked late, and just finished watching

What. The actual. Fuck?

How could voting have changed so much?

Looks like the v8 super car boys have been busy.

Judging by the percentages, drew still has a good shot too!

Again, wtf? Ben evicted? Did not see that coming. Most enjoyable big brother in ages.

Back