Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

So why aren't we seeing the Tim and Tahan fight?

Because the words "bitch" and "pussy" were thrown around. Can't have the tweenies hearing this. Maybe it'll be saved for Confidential.

I also want to know about the Clooney salad scandal and the possible fallout.

So, I make te comment that tonight was close, I think it was at the beginning of the show.

Do I get credit for that ?

Cause I was copping crap for playing up Tully Back and Nathan not leaving.

See I do tell the truth and know things.

Thanks all my fans.

The biggest names up for eviction you don't need to be Einstein to say it's going to be close.

Please do. Then I can start an "AM_092 is a giant douchebag" thread in the housemates section next year.

Joking..joking..*employing Tahan backpedal mechanism*

I really don't mind :) Haha. I can be a bit of a douchebag sometimes, but that's everybody! And I can definitely take criticism if you can make a good point!

Haha. It's gonna be a goal of mine: to get on Big Brother! I'm still only 21 and statistics show that being a tad older is better.

I can not believe it. It was the biggest shock of the season when Ed was saved and I thought Tim was gone. I am not looking forward to the prospect of watching another week of cringeworthy Ed and Jade but I am so relieved Tim is safe and his biggest competition Ben is out of the house. I would have preferred Ed to go over Ben but I can live with it. Tim and Tahan for the final 2!

I said here that Ed was as likely to go as Mikki and she wasn't nominated. I think the whole play date did enough to save Ed and kill off Ben
Glad to see the cry baby gone and funny how the whole stand up comedian story was denied so quick. He milked his last bit of air time, now on with the show again. Who will be next? I like the look of Mikkayla's super power could be the best one ever

So, I make te comment that tonight was close, I think it was at the beginning of the show.

Thanks all my fans.

Love your work :)
we all make mistakes

Thanks all my fans.

You still deliberately mislead people and post bullshit on here to advertise. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

So, I wonder.....

Will Mikkayla move?

Just the 3 of them in that golden eviction room - everyone keeps getting evicted.

Jaded could have complete privacy and intimacy, hmmmmmmmmmm

Ed and Jade went back to the purple room I think they were in it this morning

Shit I would far prefer to be rude, much easier to fix.
Insecure sucks, and is likely to take years of therapy. Rude generally adjusts itself as you move along in life.

Or it doesn't. Fuck off!

;)

i think it's cute how much ed's brother cares about him with the whole campaigning for votes but i fucking hate ed.

I expected that to end differently that made me laugh so hard!

Edit: this was all in capitals but i forgot about the stupid post edit thingy

Back