Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

I agree with you on Tahan getting better with get attitude. Everyone is and has been bitchy, it just matters if you care about it or not.

Okay how freaking long is it going to take this feeb to get to the stage??!!

I wonder how Jade will feel knowing she nominated Ben but could have saved him.

that would have been the best eviction so far this year to have gone to

No way!!! I'd be gutted if I was there and I only got to see gramps in his pjs. I'd rather see someone awesome

Haha, everyone thinks it's rigged. How can they not see Ben was the Producers favourite!
baha.JPG

I agree tahan can be nasty and rude there's just a way she goes about her day that I like most of the time where mikkayla and jade are always sitting in a corner obsessing and gossiping about her. It's jealousy.

It's editing :p

Australia is a very homophobic place.

oh please - don't even TRY to go there

Ben's fan base got complacent this week and didnt vote ... Tahan got a lot of votes from people who probably wouldnt vote normally but were moved to ... no one EVER posted that they hated/distrusted Ben because of his sexuality

they distrusted his character and saw through it ...

noone watching him interact so easily and confidently with the audience tonight could ever believe his "story" ...just DONT start with the Australia is homophobic crapola as a reason for his demise - it does not wash!

Well I still don't know if he is an actor/comic whatever.

But he is a decent person and he entertained me, so cheers Ben.

I think Ben is a whole lot of things like all of us, and seems he was there to overcome anxiety and depression or something - so the whole thing has been good for Ben.

I want the episode to hurry up onto YouTube so I can re-watch the moment where Sonia tells Ben we know about his stand-up past. He tried to brush it off, and Sonia let him. :/

so i probably didnt need to send in those 10 last minute votes for Tahan
Me and you both!! I spent $25 saving Tim and then another $25 saving Tahan. I know realistically $25 won't matter but a teeny part of me will feel guilty I didn't send them Ben's way as much as I wanted him gone. No way should he have left before SpEd.

Fucking idiots falling for the Jaded thing when he's just playing her and the audience like a fiddle.

Haha, everyone thinks it's rigged. How can they not see Ben was the Producers favourite!
View attachment 34015

shut the fuck up pam morrison.

he made a shit fake evictee and if tim was up that week it would have been him that was fake evicted.

Ben showed his true self when he was fake evicted which was BORING LIKE WATCHING PAIN DRY

Consuela's in the audience tonight - wonder what he'll have to say about it when he gets here :)

But does it? This is television - I am not convinced that "we" ultimately decide who goes every week. The producers can't control who is nominated, but it could be totally up to them to make up a graph and chose whose time is up??

That's quite an interesting thought. I figure when they are going through the casting process they pick a likely winner quite early, and I do believe they had Ben in mind for this years spot. I actually quite liked Ben and was ok with him winning, as I saw him as the anti-Benjamin 2012 who I found too bitchy and nasty and I hated seeing that behaviour rewarded. But it irritated me to no end having Ben's antics broadcast and blatant favouritism displayed. It felt like "you'll like who I tell you to like, okay?"

Hug me Chump!! Hahahaha!!!!

I wish I knew how to do the fancy gifs you lot do .... You know I would have a big ole one for you [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] ....I've never managed to put up a pic yet. I blame the iPad versus PC?

That was fucked up!! Who the hell would prefer to watch dead head Ed instead of Ben?? And just think of the torment it would give idiot Jade? The most insecure pretty girl to ever be a HM.

Ed just bores the fuck out of me with his "cards" and his whispering to his little mates. Show some guts you piece of shit and tell ppl how you feel, instead of flying under the rader. That eviction sucked the big one. I hope to God that Ben is able to garner a career in either TV or Radio!

Back