Skip to main content

Your opinions on the suppose "Tahan" BB Favourtism

Do you think BB is showing Favouritism to Tahan

• Total voters
bloody leesalittle posted ANOTHER blog about Tahan. I don't even know the woman but I want to wake some sense into her

1.She is an Anti-Tahan
2. She got excited about her blog hits (due to Mikkaylas fans who are trying to find some Tahan dirt )that she decided to do another post of Tahan

1.She is an Anti-Tahan
2. She got excited about her blog hits (due to Mikkaylas fans who are trying to find some Tahan dirt )that she decided to do another post of Tahan

Yeah and you also forgot point 3. She's a bloody terrible blogger hahaha

Everything is a Conspiracy theory, every year people complain a housemate is being shown favouritism.

Just accept its a Reality TV show and not everything you see is scripted and rigged.

Just for the record, if it was RIGGED, Ben would be still in the house. I rest my case.

Yeah and you also forgot point 3. She's a bloody terrible blogger hahaha

And she makes stuff up "Upon asking the family correspondent a question about her daughter, Mikkayla’s mother was blatantly ignored. She received no response after a few days, nothing after a week, and still to this day has received no reply."
I asked her on twitter how she knew this (got into a small argument with her) and she said that Mikkaylas mother had contacted her and told her this. Which is bullshit I believe. Again she hasn't got anything to steal from here so she makes up stuff.

Anyone notice that mikkalylas eviction was more*about Tahan than mikkayla? It was the.same with the sisters eviction

Just think about the sort of people who watch and vote on BB. If we could put a face to the voters, it would explain alot. Until then, I'm not convinced that Tahan is a 'popular' person at all. Why does she have no friends in the house? Her only friend was Mikkayla, who ended up betraying her (hence why she hated Mikkayla so much).
Additionally, this page would never have been set up to begin with if she was a genuinely popular person. Whilst the poll has a majority vote saying No, BB doesn't favour her, there are still alot saying yes.

There is a small group and maybe just one person posting conspiracy theories all over the place in the hope their contestant wins.
Ben was the first to cop it and people thought he was a professional actor/comedian. Even I got sucked into that one.

When Ben left all these such posts disappeared.

Now its Tahan's turn to cop the flak.

People post that they are team Tahan yet Tahan's family denies its them. People are faking other peoples identities to suit themselves.

There was one going around that Ed's brother was behind something to help Ed. Many say that was true but I doubt it. More like some troll sucking people into their conspiracies.

Tahan is likely to win BB 2013 that is unless someone wants another to win and will go to extraordinary lengths to discredit that person in the hope their one wins BB.

Tahan is getting air time because she lightens up the room with her straight forward talking as does Tim. The others in the house talk about boring subjects or complete negativity and if all they are doing is being negative all the time then that is what we get to see.

Tim and Tahan have been willing to do practical jokes on each other as well as others. When Boog entered it became a pack of 3. Drew was on the outer with Jade and Mikk so started to move towards Tim, Tahan and Boog. Now they have a strong pack and will likely make it to the end.

Tim will want Ed, Jade and Drew out of the way. Leave Maddy in there because who's going to vote for her to win.
Tim will be worried that his biggest threat is likely to win. All he can now do is hope that Tahan messes up big time. Maybe he'll have a plan to undo Tahan.

Its Tahan's game to lose now. The others don't have much of a chance.
Tahan has a loyal following with the public which is growing where ones that are hardly up have no following and won't get to many save votes.

i dont think BB/production staff/ch9 favourite her...

but at the same time i do not believe in the slightest that all of her votes are 100% legitimate.

theres no fucking way.

100% bias this year. Sack them all and hand BB over to channel 10 - a channel who knows how to make a good BB. Oh and somebody kick alex for me because he's an idiot! JUST LIKE SURLEY!

BB seems to have it in for Tim from early on - so yeah there is favortism in the BB House and bad editing try to make certain house mates look worse then others. About a month or so ago, i just had the feeling BB, the crew, the editing guys whomever, have been focusing in on Tahan A LOT! she is hot, but it seems more to it then just that. BB wants Tahan to win. but if the voting isn't rigged :p i would still assume Tim has this in the bag.

Just think about the sort of people who watch and vote on BB. If we could put a face to the voters, it would explain alot. Until then, I'm not convinced that Tahan is a 'popular' person at all. Why does she have no friends in the house? Her only friend was Mikkayla, who ended up betraying her (hence why she hated Mikkayla so much).
Additionally, this page would never have been set up to begin with if she was a genuinely popular person. Whilst the poll has a majority vote saying No, BB doesn't favour her, there are still alot saying yes.

Um, she has been friends with everyone but Mikkayla, Jade, Suger Sisters, Sharon, Rohan and Nathan.

I haven't read this thread in entirety but I can say... There was NEVER Tahan Favouritism especially from the editors... I wouldn't be surprised if they were jealous of her beauty and honesty.. They managed to play her the mean girl in so many situations where she was indeed doing the complete opposite...

Back