Skip to main content

Your opinions on the suppose "Tahan" BB Favourtism

Do you think BB is showing Favouritism to Tahan

• Total voters
It's possible. Maddie says she's affraid of Tahan. Jade says she's affraid of fighting with Tahan because Tahan gets nasty. Numerous housemates mention Tahan talking bad about her friends on the outside.

I don't think one housemate gets favoritism all the time over the others. It seems to go back and forth. But lately it does seem like some bad Tahan things are not being shown.

I think Tahan is closer to Mikk and Jade then they want us to think. Ed is closer to Jade then they want us to think as well.

It's possible. Maddie says she's affraid of Tahan. Jade says she's affraid of fighting with Tahan because Tahan gets nasty. Numerous housemates mention Tahan talking bad about her friends on the outside.

I don't think one housemate gets favoritism all the time over the others. It seems to go back and forth. But lately it does seem like some bad Tahan things are not being shown.

I think Tahan is closer to Mikk and Jade then they want us to think. Ed is closer to Jade then they want us to think as well.

But we have seen that side of Tahan earlier in the season, we also saw a different side to mikkayla, drew and Tim...... I think as the housemates have gotten comfortable they've let down their guards whether that be good or bad

If they're favouring Tahan they're also favouring Drew and Tim a little and they're downright attacking Mikkayla....

So true. She is beautiful. I view mikkayla as cute though. And, no, Tahan is not favored by Big Brother. I personally view the clips they post as anti-Tahan but anything they show only makes her real to me.

Tahan isn't favored BY Big Brother in the house but the fact that they allow her to be promoted on such a wide-scale by her boyfriend & his organizations is SO unfair...

Of course they are. Her and Jade. Crew are sleazebags (as we now all know) as is the voice of BB. Good looks is the only thing keeping them in there.

Tahan isn't favored BY Big Brother in the house but the fact that they allow her to be promoted on such a wide-scale by her boyfriend & his organizations is SO unfair...

I've seen no proof of that, the only one proven to have done those types of shady activities is Ed's brother and Ed's group.

bloody leesalittle posted ANOTHER blog about Tahan. I don't even know the woman but I want to wake some sense into her

I've seen no proof of that, the only one proven to have done those types of shady activities is Ed's brother and Ed's group.
Tahan's boyfriend is in contact at least over twitter with the BB team-including very personalized winks by the BB voice, about their sex lives:(

Tahan's boyfriend is in contact at least over twitter with the BB team-including very personalized winks by the BB voice, about their sex lives:(
The BB voice (Leon Murray) did not give very personalized winks to Tahan's boyfriend nor did he discuss their sex lives, with her boyfriend nor anyone else.

The BB voice (Leon Murray) did not give very personalized winks to Tahan's boyfriend nor did he discuss their sex lives, with her boyfriend nor anyone else.
Read it! O' lucky man-unless its been deleted. Boyfriend seems sleazy too, but he's a racing car driver so not expecting much upstairs.

Read it! O' lucky man-unless its been deleted. Boyfriend seems sleazy too, but he's a racing car driver so not expecting much upstairs.

I have read it. Several times as it's been posted on here repeatedly. Here you go. Show me the winks and show me where Leon even discussed their sex life.

Ǻℓℓỳ ♥ ‏@AllyBucky
@daffidreynolds meet Leonjmurray a.k.a. Big Brother.Big Brother meet David a.k.a the lucky boy who sleeps with Tahan and drives a #V8SC

Leon Murray ‏ Leonjmurray
@daffidreynolds Lucky man! #ThatisAll

David Reynolds ‏@daffidreynolds Leonjmurray when you talk to her next tell her I miss her.. Please!

Leon Murray ‏ Leonjmurray 9h
@daffidreynolds Wish I could mate, but I have to 'play fair'... Her resilience is a credit to her. I told her this on Thursday. Doing great.

David Reynolds ‏@daffidreynolds 9h Leonjmurray I understand, she is doing so awesome :) I wish the girls didn't pick on her so much..

Leon Murray ‏ Leonjmurray 9h
@daffidreynolds Me too. But remember: folks love an underdog.

Xavier knows what's up. This is what he tweeted tonight:

"This is the best Tahan appreciation episode of bbau ever! #what eviction"

If I were a Mikkalya fan I would be more pissed at the complete lack of positive coverage she received and how much Boogs got, during the eviction show.

I am on the fence on this one...
I believe that mild favoritism has been given to Tahan due to the packages we see... However BB can make her look like a mean girl!!!
Either way - she is growing on me!!!

yep that showed footage of tahan and only mikayla's worst moments and most of it was tahan , definitely favouritism fuck this show its rigged bias shit

Back