Skip to main content

Your opinions on the suppose "Tahan" BB Favourtism

Do you think BB is showing Favouritism to Tahan

• Total voters
M

mikkat

As a mikkayla fan since the beginning. i have always respected the rivalry between the 2 as it makes for great tv .

But as of late there are allot of bloggers and posts appearing about BB favouritism towards tahan most doubt most of you have seen theres already. Saying such things as her vulgar and disgusting language is always edited out to make her look good. Is there any truth to this do you thin?k Tbh i do not support articles such as this appearing all over the place with no supported evidence and i am not a "Fan" of tahan Even if it is true and edited out we don't get to see it. Some evicted housemates also are saying that it is happening.

I have sumbled accros another one i dont know if this is aproprate site news/entertainment published by somone who works there idk but here it is http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5133...lia-voting-system-bias-tahan.htm#.UltgfVCl58G not a bad read but again until we see some specific first hand evidence all theres look like is a bunch of ranter and people complaining in which case nothing can be done.

In the end all of this supposed hate towards tahan that are fueling these articles will end up doing more good than harm to her without any actual evidence to go along with it which gets me to thinking are tahan fans posting all this stuff on purpose?

Tahan hasn't always had good edits, but I'll admit that she has had a great run since the week she won showdown.

Mikkayla's edit has been less favourable as of late. She's had a lot of aggression and frustration since the time Justynn arrived in the house...

The difference between Mikkayla and Tahan is that Mikkayla seems to have no fun. That could be the result of editing or just how she is. We don't know.

If we're talking about favouritism, then you could say Mikkayla was very favoured in the first half of the show, gaining a lot of screen time and being portrayed as the underdog and being very likeable/relatable. But she has since swapped with Tahan in that role.

Overall, nobody has had as much favouritism as Ben! Right now, Tahan and the "cool" group are more favoured. So, Tahan shouldn't be singled out.

Jade and Maddie don't do much either, so you could say Big Brother's giving them a poor edit too, not just Mikk.

Tahan hasn't always had good edits, but I'll admit that she has had a great run since the week she won showdown.

Mikkayla's edit has been less favourable as of late. She's had a lot of aggression and frustration since the time Justynn arrived in the house...

The difference between Mikkayla and Tahan is that Mikkayla seems to have no fun. That could be the result of editing or just how she is. We don't know.

If we're talking about favouritism, then you could say Mikkayla was very favoured in the first half of the show, gaining a lot of screen time and being portrayed as the underdog and being very likeable/relatable. But she has since swapped with Tahan in that role.

Overall, nobody has had as much favouritism as Ben! Right now, Tahan and the "cool" group are more favoured. So, Tahan shouldn't be singled out.

Jade and Maddie don't do much either, so you could say he's giving them a poor edit too, not just Mikk.

I am actually not referring directly towards the edits alone, I'm talking about the stuff supposedly being left out in my mind the only reason mikkayla is not having fun anymore is because now tahan is always with him and mikki doesn't want anything to do with tahan and as a result lost the one person she used to have fun with it is quite odd for all of these articles to appear now after rumours have been floating around of her boyfriends supposed twitter chats with the voice of big brother and also allot of the positive and good things i see on live feed of mikkayla who is also having fun seem to be left out of the shows each and every week for at least the past month. when u stand back and actually look at it you can see a pattern and i think thats what people are so fustrated about

I think we've seen the good and bad sides of every housemate
Tahan was originally shown as a real nasty piece of work, it may just be simple editing or it may be that she's pulled her head in, she seems to be mixing a lot better with some of the others so I'm leaning towards she's pulled her head in

I also think we are seeing are more softer side to Tim although the shit stirring side is still there

Drew seems to have become a completely different person and seems rather intelligent sometimes where earlier i thought he was the male equivalent to a bimbo

Then there's Mikkayla who seemed like a sweet innocent, intelligent but insecure girl, suddenly became a nasty gossiping control freak

Whether it be deliberate editing because of favouritism or just simply the housemates becoming more comfortable and therefore behaving more like themselves....it's effected them all at some point, not just Tahan

I am actually not referring directly towards the edits alone, I'm talking about the stuff supposedly being left out in my mind the only reason mikkayla is not having fun anymore is because now tahan is always with him and mikki doesn't want anything to do with tahan and as a result lost the one person she used to have fun with it is quite odd for all of these articles to appear now after rumours have been floating around of her boyfriends supposed twitter chats with the voice of big brother and also allot of the positive and good things i see on live feed of mikkayla who is also having fun seem to be left out of the shows each and every week for at least the past month. when u stand back and actually look at it you can see a pattern and i think thats what people are so fustrated about

"Things being left out" is what I'd call "editing" - hence, the edits...

Yeah, I've seen the the tweets between those two guys. You can definitely view some of those words as favouritism.

He was talking to Tahan's bf as himself, so it's not really an issue for him to say that he's a fan of Tahan's. It could just be politeness. If he hated Tim and Tim's dad tweeted him, he's going to respond nicely.

Again, it's very possible that the show is biased against Mikkayla.

I think they're perpetuating this tension and showing the divide of the two groups, because it's what they want us to watch / it's entertaining. So in favouring the "cool" group and showing how much "fun" they are, unfortunately, that means Mikkayla and her group aren't seen doing anything fun. That's just pretty logical to me, when you're editing a REALITY SHOW.

In honesty, I hope Boog goes this week. So don't think that nobody's on your side and we all hate Mikkayla :)

Tahan's still my number one!

I think we've seen the good and bad sides of every housemate
Tahan was originally shown as a real nasty piece of work, it may just be simple editing or it may be that she's pulled her head in, she seems to be mixing a lot better with some of the others so I'm leaning towards she's pulled her head in

I also think we are seeing are more softer side to Tim although the shit stirring side is still there

Drew seems to have become a completely different person and seems rather intelligent sometimes where earlier i thought he was the male equivalent to a bimbo

Then there's Mikkayla who seemed like a sweet innocent, intelligent but insecure girl, suddenly became a nasty gossiping control freak

Whether it be deliberate editing because of favouritism or just simply the housemates becoming more comfortable and therefore behaving more like themselves....it's effected them all at some point, not just Tahan

People seem to be going of topic here other housemates are not relevant to the discussion as everyone has had good and bad times in the house but there is allot of people and evicted housemates who believe that tahan is allot lot worse a person then she is being portrayed on television due to the edits she is getting and the content left out of her edits with remarks from housemate tim and i quote " tahan is like a female dog ... and you know the word for that" in the diary room and also " tahan is a bitch and of story..." directly spoke to big brother, with comments and remarks like that coming form the majority of the housemates you'd have to think something is missing here.

We really need a 24/7 live feed to see exactly whats going on and exactly what is being left out.

When you think about it tim has not once ever called mikkayla bitch nor even hinted at it even when they have had some of there most heated arguments in the house and at the time he called tahan "that word" they where supposedly the closest they had ever been in the house and to have the backup of evicted housemates as well it makes you wonder.......

Because i don't 100% agree with you I'm going off topic?? lol

I know the others have referred to her as a bitch and if you're watching the same show i am, you would have seen and heard it for yourself

We haven't seen much lately (as i already pointed out) so that could mean favourable editing or perhaps she's pulled her head in ( you have no idea when incidents have occurred that have lead to others calling her a bitch, could have been weeks ago)

Either way Tahan is not alone, nearly every week there appears to be a new 'favourite'

Oh FFS do we really need ANOTHER thread on this? I'm not a Tahan or Mikkayla fan, just sick of all these threads about the same bloody topic!

Oh FFS do we really need ANOTHER thread on this? I'm not a Tahan or Mikkayla fan, just sick of all these threads about the same bloody topic!

yes we do cause i actually want people opinions this time , not stupid raging idiots trolls going blahah this and blahaha that.

not if its clear the Op and mikkayla fan is not biased towards tahan in anyway which i am not

amen! It's time the mods took charge! sick of it as well!

A question to you.... Is it really necessary to come and post that in here when i am just asking for peoples opinions as in the other thread`s i generally could not find any with all the raging and trolling if you dont have anything to add then don't add anything at all there is no need to post that.

Oh and the reason i bought the other housemates into it was just showing examples of how over time all housemates have been shown differently...

Because Tahan was quite a nasty bitch earlier in the season i assumed that's why others have called her a bitch

So, no i don't believe she's being favoured but if she is then there's proof that most housemates have been favoured at one time so there fore it's no big deal :)

Gonna go off topic for a second can someone or anyone explain to me if there are no swaps no saves no nomination superpower what in the inert point is there of having showdowns anymore.

and p.s none of the other threads actually had a poll on the subject in question before... to all those ranting on about it.

I guess it still gives them something to show, watching them sit around bitching about each other isn't that exciting....but then again neither is showdown lol

They still get the PS don't they?? and if they're living on staples the food in there would be enough to fight for i suppose

I think there may be a degree of bias towards Tahan. I asked Nathan on Facebook if he had heard Tahan say rude things while he was in the house, or if he only heard about the things she had said from others, and he said both. The Sugar Sisters, Mikkalya, Jade and Nathan have accused Tahan of saying nasty things about her friends. So, why are these comments not being aired on TV?

I think there may be a degree of bias towards Tahan. I asked Nathan on Facebook if he had heard Tahan say rude things while he was in the house, or if he only heard about the things she had said from others, and he said both. The Sugar Sisters, Mikkalya, Jade and Nathan have accused Tahan of saying nasty things about her friends. So, why are these comments not being aired on TV?

I thought it was....maybe not exactly the words the others have used but i remember very early on she was talking not so much about friends of hers but about how she was used to the stand offish attitude she had received from some of the girls....she was saying how it was hard to make friends etc.etc, and then basically said i don't care they're all 'this and that' anyway.... I assumed it was that conversation taken out of context

Back