Skip to main content

Your ideal top six?

Yep, can never trust a person who dislikes animals.
Was the petty way he said it too..."He smells, he's all over the beds, the couch, and he shits everywhere."

Do you know this is actually the opposite of what psych studies show?
Animals lovers - like Hitler, often put animals BEFORE humans, plenty of people who are very humane are not into animals living with them.
I know after the last pet I had I suddenly felt really guilty feeding pets over starving kids.

Do you know this is actually the opposite of what psych studies show?
Animals lovers - like Hitler, often put animals BEFORE humans, plenty of people who are very humane are not into animals living with them.
I know after the last pet I had I suddenly felt really guilty feeding pets over starving kids.

I will choose dogs over people most times. And sometimes even cats.

Ah well, there will always be exceptions to the rule.

Usually such a divide between cat and dog lovers.
Unusual to like both but good to hear!

I love both, but currently only have cats as I am quite mobility-impaired and wouldn't be able to give a dog the exercise it should rightfully have :(

I love both, but currently only have cats as I am quite mobility-impaired and wouldn't be able to give a dog the exercise it should rightfully have :(

That's really considerate of you. :)
I can see why you would prefer cats in your situation.
So many so called "dog lovers" leave their poor animals cooped up in the backyard all day by themselves and never bother taking them for a walk.

I had dogs growing up and into my early 30s.... and met cats for the first time really in my mid-30s and was renting a house where I couldn't have a dog. I'd been brought up to hate cats. Another time my parents were wrong ;)

Tim
Ben
Drew
Mikkayla

Then who...?!

Tahan maybe

Then Tully because she brings drama, not bc I think she should win.

Sisters and then Jade sort of interchangeable as next place. Then Caleb. Then don't care.

I'd been brought up to hate cats.

Same here. My dad's main beef was that they kill the native wildlife.
But yeah, if you're renting or in a unit cats are more suitable.

If dogs and cats are brought up together it's the cutest and most hilarious thing ever.

Yeah, they can be really sweet together.

Tim
Mikkayla
Drew (Hopefully Tully will be evicted, or he opens his eyes to see his friendship with Tully is a mistake)
Sugar Sisters
Tahan
Caleb ( I guess if I have to pick six)

If I was having dinner and drinks and I had to choose six they would be, Tim, Heidi, Mikkayla, The Sugar Sisters, Jaz and Ben.

Tim
Ben
Drew
Katie/Lucy
Tahan
Tully

Don't like how Jade is 'molesting' Ed -- So if Ed were evicted first, or was never in the house to begin with, I would've put Jade in my top 6 (she is likable but I don't like her when she's around the males).

Last edited:
Usually such a divide between cat and dog lovers.
Unusual to like both but good to hear!

I like cats. I grew up w a v cute one. W much sneezing, asthma (hospitalized) and 'hay fever'. Then I moved out of home and stopped being so sick and realised I was allergic. Got a dog and have grown to love dogs. So I like both but can never have a cat. Or visit people w cats for more than an hour. It's very possible to like both!!

Back