Your ideal top six?

Definitely:
Drew
Tim
Mikkayla
Jade
Katie & Lucy

Maybe:
Ben/Caleb/Tahan (depending on what they do in the coming weeks)

GO HOME NOW PLZ:
Ed
Matthew
Tully
Heidi
Jasmine

Drew
Tim
Mat
Jade
Tahan

I'm surprised so many of you didn't even give Ben a mention, considering he's probably got this game won...

I'm surprised so many of you didn't even give Ben a mention, considering he's probably got this game won...

Ben lost me when he said he couldn't stand Mr Clooney.

Ben has no hope, the manufactured quirky is erky - 9 we don't actually want friends like Big Bang, we all have an embarrassing relo like that we only see at Christmas.

Top HMs -

Drew - it's his to lose right now, he's destined for acting roles, we can't waste that much yummy.
Tim - exciting, awesome HM, best for me since the other legendary Tim, but the excitement always comes 2nd, he doesn't need to win he will have an awesome career after BB.
Mikkayla - smart and fun
Tahan - cool girl, has her head screwed on right, and she can punt kick":)

Tully - my 5th outsider is just around for being unintentionally funny, the overgrown teenager I find quite hilarious, and I want to see if she eventually faints from the dehydration, all that weeping.

The rest are just supporting cast, don't give a crap about any of them except how they effect my favourites.

I don't have a 6th, the rest of them suck, ok for crowd scenes, and I'm tired even thinking of how many friggin evictions we have to wade through....we need to give a boring threesome a shove soon.

Ben lost me when he said he couldn't stand Mr Clooney.

I'm so with you on that. I was undecided on him, sometimes he was funny, sometimes he seemed like he was trying too hard, but as soon as he said he hated the dog, I was done. He needs to go.

He's cute, but I don't think he's a huge part of the show. I would say Drew could win over him. I honestly see this as Drew's game to lose.

I'm so with you on that. I was undecided on him, sometimes he was funny, sometimes he seemed like he was trying too hard, but as soon as he said he hated the dog, I was done. He needs to go.

Yep, can never trust a person who dislikes animals.
Was the petty way he said it too..."He smells, he's all over the beds, the couch, and he shits everywhere."

Mikkayla

Tim

Drew

Caleb

Tahan

Katie n Lucy (they make it by default)

I don't think I really even like 6 of them but if I must...

-Drew
-Jade
-Mikkayla
-Tahan

Nup, that's it.
If one of them doesn't win (and yes..I know it could never be Jade) I shall have to do something drastic.

EDIT - I'll chuck Ben and Tim in for laughs. One of them is likely to win anyway.

Think he might have lost himself a few fans with that comment...

Christina..I almost went completely off Drew when he said he would SWAP MR CLOONEY FOR A CAT. I nearly dropped dead on the spot. Ah well, I suppose no-one is perfect but at least he isn't the animal-hater that Ben is.

Christina..I almost went completely off Drew when he said he would SWAP MR CLOONEY FOR A CAT. I nearly dropped dead on the spot. Ah well, I suppose no-one is perfect but at least he isn't the animal-hater that Ben is.

How dare he!! ;)
Obviously more of a cat person..yep, guess he's not perfect after all.

Omg that gains him points with me!
Cats>dogs but it's a close race.

Back