Skip to main content

Your ideal top six?

rachael92

Who would you like the last 6 HM's to be?

Mine would be:
Drew
Tim
Jade
Caleb
Katie & Lucy

and I'm undecided on the 6th - Ed/Heidi/Mikkayla

Let's just say I'm well aware that Jade in the top 6 is probably very unlikely

In order of preference:

Tim
Drew
Katie/Lucy
Tahan
Mikkayla
Jade

I basically dislike / don't care about anybody else!

Well going in order I would have to go with:
Tim
Drew
Mikkayla
Tahan
Can only pick top 4 but if push came to shove I would add:
Katie/Lucy just cause they seem like good sports - especially after the spray tan
Jade
Don't much care for the rest which is odd because right at the start of BB all HM's seem great and that it was going to be hard to dislike any of them - go figure.

Im going to have to say my top 6 is
-Tim
-Drew
-Mikayla
-Katie n Lucy
-Tahan
- and last on my list...I cant even pick one,there is no one left that I would want in my final 6?
except maybe Rohan bring him back as the secret mole?

My top 6:
Tully
Tahan
Drew
Tim
Jade
Mikkayla

They're not necessarily my favourite 6 HMs; I just don't want the HMs who don't contribute much to make it to the last few weeks.

Drew
Jade
Tahan
Tim
Mikkayla
Matt/Heidi/Ed - one of those 3. Preferably, Ed... but he doesn't add much, really.

Drew is definitely going to win this season.. I'm calling it now.

Tim
Drew
Tahan
Mikkayla
Jade
Caleb or Sugar Sisters

.. But I guess we are kidding ourselves if we don't think Ben will be there until almost the end at least.

My top 6:
Tully
Tahan
Drew
Tim
Jade
Mikkayla

They're not necessarily my favourite 6 HMs; I just don't want the HMs who don't contribute much to make it to the last few weeks.

LOL, I don't have to say anything you said it all. I have the same HMs for my top six and for the same reasons.

I think we have a good bunch this year there's only a few I don't want in the top 6.
Ed, Caleb, Matt and Heidi.

Drew
Tim
Tahan
Jade
Ben
Ed

Toss up between Ed or Mikkayla but I went with Ed because every good office needs a nice pot plant.

Well going in order I would have to go with:
Tim
Drew
Mikkayla
Tahan
Can only pick top 4 but if push came to shove I would add:
Katie/Lucy just cause they seem like good sports - especially after the spray tan
Jade
Don't much care for the rest which is odd because right at the start of BB all HM's seem great and that it was going to be hard to dislike any of them - go figure.

I'm pretty much identical, except I'd put Mikki and Tahan at the same level.

Back