Skip to main content

X Factor 2012

Well nice to see RSL's will be getting a headliner for the next 10 years

What's so bad about saying someone has a mental/learning disability? It's not like I was offensive in my grammar.

Yes, because offensive grammar is really the issue here, ffs.

Stop intentionally misunderstanding and accept that what you said was offensive. Accusing someone of having a "mental/learning disability" simply because they make a funny face when they sing, and they got "babied" by the show is discrimination, plain and simple.

Grow the fuck up. Does it make you feel like a hero, attacking a 14 year old kid?

Yes, because offensive grammar is really the issue here, ffs.

Stop intentionally misunderstanding and accept that what you said was offensive. Accusing someone of having a "mental/learning disability" simply because they make a funny face when they sing, and they got "babied" by the show is discrimination, plain and simple.

Grow the fuck up. Does it make you feel like a hero, attacking a 14 year old kid?

I believe she has a learning disability - you don't.

Hey Miki love your sig...... Sums up BB quite nicely, but alas I think even on channel 10 it will be dumbed down and family friendly.

Hey Miki love your sig...... Sums up BB quite nicely, but alas I think even on channel 10 it will be dumbed down and family friendly.

Thanks MudCake - thought I would occasionally come back on this forum but once again it's obvious you can't have an opinion or thought without being shot down - thankfully I'm thicker skinned than I used to be so I really couldn't give a f*** what anyone else thinks! Cheers, Miki

I know someone auditioning in Perth today for the new season will post if they have any goss!

Back