Skip to main content

X Factor 2012

After tonight I would be very happy with a Samantha/Collective top 2 with the Collective winning.

Samantha really stepped up tonight and like others I think The Collective are probably the only ones with a chance of making it.

That's good actually because I grew to like Samantha... Overall she'd make a much better record then Bella, but I'd also give her a chance to make a record. She's not so bad you would get rid of her.

Good result (as in 2 of the final 3, Jason still has to go).

Did Jayden from The Collective break down at the end of their performance? He seemed to just stop, then the others piled in to hug him.

God help us all is Samantha Jade wins! I hope it's either Collective or Jason! I'm pretty sure it'll be The Collective. Samantha has such a winey voice! Her voice reminds me of an underdeveloped Kylie voice.

Last edited:
That's not Samantha. In my opinion, Samantha Jade has the best voice out of those left in the final 3. Search for her performance of 'Heartless' on youtube from last week, it's amazing.

Here's the link to the performance I mentioned above:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prjA3NaVpcY

I never said that was Samantha! I know that's not her. In my first post I was talking about Samantha and in my second post I was referring to Shiane - they are both as bad as each other.

The ads shit me
"Can the comeback queen beat the hometown hero or the controversial supergroup".... how exactly is someone in a singing competition a hero? how exactly are The Collective controversial?

The ads shit me
"Can the comeback queen beat the hometown hero or the controversial supergroup".... how exactly is someone in a singing competition a hero? how exactly are The Collective controversial?

I think they mean hometown hero by the fact that he's a country boy from a country town and controversial refers to the fact that they were put together by the show.

RegarDs, mikidiki

I think they mean hometown hero by the fact that he's a country boy from a country town and controversial refers to the fact that they were put together by the show.

RegarDs, mikidiki

Yeah I know, but it really annoys me how they use these superlatives, Big Brother was the same "Heroes were made" bitch please they lived in a house for 3 months... over dramatic stuff turns me off it

Shiane's final performance is attracting attention worldwide, people in the UK making cross-eyed avatars of her. I hope her parents keep her well away from the internet.

Shiane's final performance is attracting attention worldwide, people in the UK making cross-eyed avatars of her. I hope her parents keep her well away from the internet.

Good! I've seen 5 year old's more mature than Shiane! I honestly think she has some sort of mental/learning disability - it's like everyone had to walk on eggshells around her. I mean she wasn't even allowed to film that McDonald's music video clip on the boat with the contestants and Johnny Ruffo in case the poor thing got injured whilst on board - she should have gotten thrown over board!

Good! I've seen 5 year old's more mature than Shiane! I honestly think she has some sort of mental/learning disability - it's like everyone had to walk on eggshells around her. I mean she wasn't even allowed to film that McDonald's music video clip on the boat with the contestants and Johnny Ruffo in case the poor thing got injured whilst on board - she should have gotten thrown over board!

What a horrible thing to say, she is a 14 year old child.

Why they insist on top 12 group performances I will never know

Not liking Jasons song at all, also did he have eyelash extensions?

What a horrible thing to say, she is a 14 year old child.

I've seen many young teenage singers on live shows and they haven't been "mummied" to such an extent. Hardly horrible when it's true. And I'm pretty sure she's 15, not 14.

Back