Skip to main content

X Factor 2012

Pity we can't have a "mentor" eviction...... Nat is top of that list.

And yay for Bella, Bella fan here. She did very well tonight with that Florence & The Machine song. I'd buy an album if she ever made one.

She did well last night, I would like her more if it wasnt for Nat's influence, she has no idea how to work with her

Pity we can't have a "mentor" eviction...... Nat is top of that list.

And yay for Bella, Bella fan here. She did very well tonight with that Florence & The Machine song. I'd buy an album if she ever made one.

Yes, it is a pity.

Bella, The Collective and Samantha were my favourites last night.

Mel B is right...Shiane looks like a deer caught in headlights. I didn't understand one word she sang and I find it difficult to watch her as her eyes creep me out...she's just too young and out of her depth. I think the bottom two should be her and Jason too...hopefully (for my sake and hers) Shiane goes.

Samantha Jade was excellent.

Jason to go please. Or Shiane, her enunciation is non-existent, she's like a foghorn.

Samantha Jade was excellent.

Jason to go please. Or Shiane, her enunciation is non-existent, she's like a foghorn.

Agreed, the bottom 2 should be Jason and Shiane tonight. Shiane with some work in a few years will be ready, Jason if he won, he would never really go anywhere a part from the RSL circuit

14 is way too young I think for a show like this..... Plus her announciation is attrocious...... Couldn't understand her.

Samantha Jade and Bella are my faves

:( Samantha Jade and Nathaniel bottom 2, how are Shiane and Jason still there?

Who the hell is voting for Jason and Shiane?

I LOVE Jason...he's a sweetie but no one in their right mind actually wants him to win, do they?

As you said mutley...Shiane will probably be okay in a couple of years but isn't just now.

I've always thought the voting period was too short...I usually am a voter but this year, except for a couple I've thrown Bella's way, I haven't bothered...mainly because I don't dl the show untill Tuesday night.

While Samantha has grown on me, I think the only ones who have a chance of making it are the Collective.

Who the hell is voting for Jason and Shiane?

I LOVE Jason...he's a sweetie but no one in their right mind actually wants him to win, do they?

As you said mutley...Shiane will probably be okay in a couple of years but isn't just now.

I've always thought the voting period was too short...I usually am a voter but this year, except for a couple I've thrown Bella's way, I haven't bothered...mainly because I don't dl the show untill Tuesday night.

While Samantha has grown on me, I think the only ones who have a chance of making it are the Collective.

I agree The Collective only ones who can make it. This format isn't the right platform for Bella, she will go the Matt Corby Lisa Mitchell route (former idol contestants) go away for awhile then come back in a indie Triple J style and distance herself from anything to do with Xfactor in my opinion anyway, she is great when she is good, but trying to make her mainstream to fit with themes of the show is ruining her.

Samantha Jade is good, but I dont see a big market for her here unfortunately, pop diva's dont really work here, Kylie holds the crown and has a tight grip, there are others, like Ricki Lee but even look at her, they just dont do so well here, I think she could do well as a early Delta ballad type artist, look at her first album it blew up, now she is trying to be pop, it doesn't work. Sam has the power in her voice, don't try and push her into a dance-esque singer.

Jason seems like a nice guy but he will be forgotten in a week, doesnt have a good enough voice to do to much, I honestly can see him doing the country club rounds for years but not much more.

I agree The Collective only ones who can make it. This format isn't the right platform for Bella, she will go the Matt Corby Lisa Mitchell route (former idol contestants) go away for awhile then come back in a indie Triple J style and distance herself from anything to do with Xfactor in my opinion anyway, she is great when she is good, but trying to make her mainstream to fit with themes of the show is ruining her.

Samantha Jade is good, but I dont see a big market for her here unfortunately, pop diva's dont really work here, Kylie holds the crown and has a tight grip, there are others, like Ricki Lee but even look at her, they just dont do so well here, I think she could do well as a early Delta ballad type artist, look at her first album it blew up, now she is trying to be pop, it doesn't work. Sam has the power in her voice, don't try and push her into a dance-esque singer.

Jason seems like a nice guy but he will be forgotten in a week, doesnt have a good enough voice to do to much, I honestly can see him doing the country club rounds for years but not much more.

Agree with Bella taking the Matt Corby/Lisa Mitchell route and that Jason would be popular on the RSL/country club scene.

The Collective are the only ones who I think will appeal to the kids who actually dl music...like Reece last year. However, if they're all music "snobs" like my youngest son (who thinks that anyone on a reality tv show is crap)...God only knows what will become of the winner. Having said that...I got a receipt from iTunes the other day for Reece's latest song. Hahahaha! He says one of his friends dl it...yeah sure!

Poor Shiane. I don't think I've ever heard a worse performance by a finalist on any singing show.

Poor Shiane but should of happened weeks ago, at 14 she has a great tone, but she really needs to be taught how to enunciate her words, Im still unsure if this is due to her lisp or braces, I dont want to be rude and I don't mean to sound mean spirited, but occasionally she sounds like someone who is hard of hearing, I have wondered if she has had a degree of hearing loss. Be interesting to see what she is up to in a couple of years, hopefully someone gets behind her and can help her towards a future.

Now just for Jason to leave

Agree with Bella taking the Matt Corby/Lisa Mitchell route and that Jason would be popular on the RSL/country club scene.

The Collective are the only ones who I think will appeal to the kids who actually dl music...like Reece last year. However, if they're all music "snobs" like my youngest son (who thinks that anyone on a reality tv show is crap)...God only knows what will become of the winner. Having said that...I got a receipt from iTunes the other day for Reece's latest song. Hahahaha! He says one of his friends dl it...yeah sure!

LOL Its interesting I have had people who are so anti these shows say they like his new single

Poor Shiane but should of happened weeks ago, at 14 she has a great tone, but she really needs to be taught how to enunciate her words, Im still unsure if this is due to her lisp or braces, I dont want to be rude and I don't mean to sound mean spirited, but occasionally she sounds like someone who is hard of hearing, I have wondered if she has had a degree of hearing loss. Be interesting to see what she is up to in a couple of years, hopefully someone gets behind her and can help her towards a future.

Now just for Jason to leave

Yes, it should have happened weeks ago. I thought it was quite obvious that she was out of her depth and struggling but people kept voting for her...only delaying the inevitable...it was sad and I hated watching her last night.

I don't think it's her braces (two of my boys had them and while they talked funny for a day or two they soon reverted to normal)...I wonder if she has some sort of problem. She has mentioned before about her feet and I thought she said something about talking too? But I may have imagined that due to her poor enunciation...whatever the case, she needs some help in that area.

Poor Shiane. I don't think I've ever heard a worse performance by a finalist on any singing show.

Oh dear...that was so very sad.

I think the pressure just got to her......She cracked. It was bad.

But on the bright side she's 14. FFS.........

She has her whole life ahead of her to do her singing, not like it's going to run away from her...

I don't think someone her age should be on one of these shows.

Jason and Samantha for top 2 please! ;)
Yes hi guys, I know it's been a while! :p

Whoever is dressing Jason needs to go back to fashion school

Back