Skip to main content

WTF

Follow up article on the cutest family :)

3E4557DC00000578-4313498-image-a-30_1489515580536.jpg

He forgot to lock the door.....

He told the Wall Street Journal: 'As soon as she opened the door I saw her image on my screen. She was in a hippity-hoppity mood that day because of the school party.'

Prof Kelly, 44, said he gamely tried to continue with the interview but then nine-month-old James tottered into the room. 'Then I knew it was over,' he said.

To complete the farce, his wife Jung-a Kim then came skidding through the door.

Prof Kelly admitted today he was mortified at the time but in hindsight he could see the funny side.

He said his feelings about the incident had gone from 'surprise and embarrassment' to 'amusement' and finally 'love and affection'.

'It was terribly cute. I saw the video like everybody else and it's really funny,' said Prof Kelly.

He said the reaction on social media had been astonishing - and mostly positive - and he had been forced to switch off Twitter and Facebook alerts and put his phone on airplane mode.

'I'm not even going near YouTube or Reddit or whatever those other sites are,' said Prof Kelly.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313498/When-baby-came-knew-over.html#ixzz4bM95iq34
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

At last! Gucci have made socks and sandals fashionable! WOW!!!!

Nerds will be back-flipping! That's right! Real sandals with removable latex socks are now a fashion item and an absolute must have!
They even come with a free set of 6 fashion designer marbles....

471944_GBR30_6494_008_100_0000_Light-Sandal-with-removable-latex-sock.jpg

gucci-sock-sandal-nordstrom-shoes.jpg

Ha, ha, boots made to look like sandals:(...........I guess northern hemisphere folk don't get to wear sandals much

But stupid Kanye had sock boots.....that instagramers were quick to find and make easy peasy cheap copies14736387_686006481576395_6316969493012676608_n.jpg

Yeah, they probably wear similarly to boots, except they're not. Good match for bloated, fake lips .... latex....humanoid-look. Like Skye, lol.

I Got This $8.99 Choker From Forever 21 And Now I Can’t Stop Doing Anal

Choker-Girl-Featured-Image1-900x505.jpg

Y’know when you blink and it’s 4 AM and you just accidentally watched nine hours of New Girl?Yeah, so it’s kinda like that, but with anal.

Basically, I was walking home from chapter meeting last month (Alpha Phi, do or die), watching the Denny episode of season 2 Greys on my phone because nostalgia, and I looked up for a sec to make sure the ugly-crying wasn’t ruining my mascara and there was this sick choker on display in the Forever 21 window. Chokers are making a quiet-yet-killer comeback, everyone knows that. I wiped my eyes and was like okay, Tiff, this is your chance to nail the casual rockstar sex-kitten vibe because you were literally five when it came around the first time. And $8.99?? Are you fucking me? Obsessed.

Then literally the first time I wore the choker to a bar my friend Brad was like, “Nice choker, Tiffany,” and I was like, “Thanks, Brad,” and he was like, “Do you think you’re hardcore now or something?” and I was like, “Shut up, Brad,” and then I took him back to my dorm and we did anal four times. Like, normally I just sip my vodka soda and text my girls about the desperate freaks who ask me disgusting questions like, “Can I buy you a drink?” but instead I was telling Daddy to slap me and take the express lane on the Hershey Highway — and meaning it. Like, what?

Choker-Inline-768x1037.jpg

Then there was the time I was in the supermarket getting kale and hemp seeds and the cashier was like, “Debit or credit,” and instead of answering him, I guided him to the break room and asked him to take out his organic cucumber and ya know. I literally almost missed my bikini wax, and I never miss my bikini wax. Except this time I went in to get the wax, I came out with my asshole bleached like I specifically asked them to. Weird.

Also, like, I’ve been late to Econ like four times in the past week because I’ll be in my bathroom trying to count my nose pores when I find myself instead counting the number of guys I want to take on the back-roads to Pound Town and it takes forever. But it’s fine, there’s two other girls who started wearing chokers after they saw how chic mine was, and I don’t think any of us has been to Econ in weeks. The professor will understand.

It’s just literally so weird. Like, I was just trying to bring the 90’s back and now I’m spending $40 a week on lube. I just wanted to be delicate but daring, dainty but different, yet here I am, asking to get dicked in the derrière. My friend Mindy said something about me, “reinforcing the deep-seated societal perceptions of the hyper-sexualization of the female choker-wearer,” but also Mindy’s a cunt.
https://aboveaverage.com/i-got-this-8-99-choker-from-forever-21-and-now-i-cant-stop-doing-anal/

Did a very big snorty laugh in the library. Made the girl three computers down laugh too and she had no idea what I was laughing at.
As for the tea room clip, oh my! I wonder if that was a once off or a regular thing.

My aunty has poodles, and parrots.
The birds pick up bits and pieces of speech, including the names of the dogs (one is Rupert).
One bird picked up on the one time my aunty hurt herself and said "you bastard!".
Somehow the bird put two phrases together, so now he screeches "Rupert! You bastard!"

My aunty has poodles, and parrots.
The birds pick up bits and pieces of speech, including the names of the dogs (one is Rupert).
One bird picked up on the one time my aunty hurt herself and said "you bastard!".
Somehow the bird put two phrases together, so now he screeches "Rupert! You bastard!"
LOL

Saw this on facebook. Totally appalling. Not only that she's going to have crap under her own fingernails. Idiot.

That comment, sitting under the quoted pic of the Korean news family, is it’s very own WTF.

Reactions: kxk
Good grief.....another pooper, a creepy one in Queensland.....

Do you ever wonder......are we really all the same species?
I cannot even imagine some of the things 'humans' do to others.......how is it possible that they can be human?Thinking about rapists in India and ISIS cruelty, and pedophiles

4C5AE2C200000578-0-image-m-18_1526558354097.jpg

4C5AE2C200000578-5740405-The_image_was_then_posted_to_Facebook_and_is_intended_to_be_dist-a-4_1526605573415.jpg

Back