Skip to main content

WTF

My WTF of the day. Do they use Botox on hands?

giphy.gif

2mAWRpW

My WTF of the day. Do they use Botox on hands?

giphy.gif

2mAWRpW
I saw this on facebook today. It's almost as if at times her hands don't make contact with each other. Notice that her right thumb pushes the ring around so it's sitting in the right spot.

I think there needs to be a thread just for WTF.

And here's some A-grade WTF.

Lol this did make me laugh! What is the original context I wonder. I feel like I should watch this whilst on acid but I think it's trippy enough!

Lol this did make me laugh! What is the original context I wonder. I feel like I should watch this whilst on acid but I think it's trippy enough!
That was truly weird. Vegetable-vegetable-vegetable-vegetable .... Now we need vegetable arpeggios....! But how did you find it???

Ooh, now it all makes sense. I was wondering if she had arthritis or something.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this guy, the interviewer and the mum were all thinking WTF?!

The mum crawling in is the best bit. Just walk in, excuse yourself and take the children out. No points mister for not having a locking mechanism on the door for such an eventuality.

Yes, it could have been handled a whole lot better. My favourite part was when the baby casually came rolling in in his walker, completely oblivious to the embarrassment and chaos he was causing. Adorable. :hilarious:

OMG I can't get enough of that so funny clip, the kids are so adorable, dancey little girl and zoomy baby, it looks so like a cartoon...
And then funny, funny Mummy.
But Dad is so blase, it is like he can blank out anything.
Have been watching that all weekend....it's hilarious

Back