Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

Are you innocent though for not treating her the same way you have treated others for reacting to your posts in a similar fashion?
Yes. I am completely innocent of your lunatic action this evening and distance myself from all of this stunt of yours sacrificing bystanders.

I asked you to name MY troll doll.

Ahh now we are getting somewhere. Yes it is wrong.

I'm ok with it though, because in actual fact I wanted to use it to affirm to Sweetgeek that not understanding every word you say does not mean that she is dumb or less of a successful human being. From what I have observed SG is a very intelligent person in many different areas. As much as I can gather from some fairly anon. internet chatter anyway.

It's equally as wrong to hold it against Jessy when she doesn't treat you the same way as she treats others.

It's also wrong to hold it against Trala when she treats you differently from others.

Same goes for myself and JordanS and anyone else.

@Sweetgeek I am actually sorry if using your post to make this point upset you. Truly I am.

SG has already expressed she wasn't comfortable.

NO ONE should be bullying anyone on here. Bullying is not acceptable ever.

Yes. I am completely innocent of your lunatic action this evening and distance myself from all of this stunt of yours sacrificing bystanders.

I asked you to name MY troll doll.
Thanks for answering. A person is innocent for doing what you did tonight, not applying the same expectations on someone for doing the same thing as someone else. I got my answer and will remember that next time you sacrifice a bystander in your arguments.

The troll doll thing is not my thing, that's your thing. I've already told you I don't understand your angle so I can't label it. I'm not the one running around calling PEOPLE trolls.

You call this bullying? I remember yesterday night where I was being bullied big time by two individuals, who will remain nameless, from here.

48iogJw.gif

Ahh now we are getting somewhere. Yes it is wrong.

I'm ok with it though, because in actual fact I wanted to use it to affirm to Sweetgeek that not understanding every word you say does not mean that she is dumb or less of a successful human being. From what I have observed SG is a very intelligent person in many different areas. As much as I can gather from some fairly anon. internet chatter anyway.

It's equally as wrong to hold it against Jessy when she doesn't treat you the same way as she treats others.

It's also wrong to hold it against Trala when she treats you differently from others.

Same goes for myself and JordanS and anyone else.

@Sweetgeek I am actually sorry if using your post to make this point upset you. Truly I am.
Honestly no offence taken. Don't feel bad or anything.

I think it's just all so confusing and tbh I feel like I do need to tread carefully around certain posters to not offend one or the other if I like a post or reply to that post because I can't keep up if a post is to insult one poster or not, because I can see the post as just being fun and not realise there is more to it.

Probably best that I do a consuela and just grab the pop corn hey?

Last edited:
Why the hell did I chose to watch Big Brother when I could've took up knitting instead!?!? I could be on the knitting forum arguing with Internet strangers over a year after I last knitted instead!

Well don't expect me to start discussing faggoting.

Nor is it accectable to use the word bully to manipulate yourself to be the victim. Just because someone disagrees with you, or challenges your opinion in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean they are a bully.

For someone who proclaims they want to avoid the shit storm, so far this is the third thread I have seen you in contributing to it.

#victimfail4

You call this bullying? I remember yesterday night where I was being bullied big time by two individuals, who will remain nameless, from here.

No you weren't.

You were in a discussion with two other people who shared a similar view. This is not bullying. It is okay if you feel angry, annoyed and don't like or agree with Witty and Reepbot and what they are saying. It is not okay to use the term bullying to describe it.

The term is now so overused it has lost its true meaning.

Just because someone causes you to feel upset, frustrated, annoyed or sad doesn't mean you are being bullied. It is simply a normal response to human interactions.

Last edited:
Back