Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

*Disclaimer: Although the title of this thread is Witty vs The Clique I want to make it clear that this is a place for all the various PM Posses and their members. The title is simply for brevities sake.*

While I do love this circular argument we have going I really do struggle in following it from thread to thread so I thought why not have a dedicated thread to make it easier for us lurkers to follow. So if you could contain all arguments to this thread that would be ever so helpful.

At last look it seems we've reached the point where @Inigo Montoya would like to know if there is an way to end this argument but like any good circular argument it has no end. Why? For me it's clear @Witty Banter enjoys the fight and really doesn't want it to end and that's his right. He thrives in it, that's why half his posts are dedicated to stoking it. Maybe you don't agree but I myself see many examples of where Witty takes a pot shot in order to reignite the fire and involve someone new. Take his current line of attack with @mutleyp and comparing him to a wannabe @MADONNA. The only reason for this in my mind is to try and in involve Vadge as well. No doubt in the hope that he'll join with 'The Clique' and give him another avenue of attack. So far his efforts haven't come to fruition as Vadge is busy with Papacito.

However I'm not blind to the fact Witty isn't the only one stoking the fire. @Trala, Muts, @bleachy_dude, @jessy_girl, and Inigo are all major players too as they form the heart of 'The Clique' but from what I know of their characters (and admittedly I know more of them because I am closer with them so clear bias alert here) it's just not in their natures to hold their tongues so they become their own worst enemies. For me it seems they're mainly trying to defend themselves or understand the situation. And fair enough I say. Sure sometimes I groan to myself and think why can't you just leave things alone but that's me trying to make you into me, which is more of a peace maker/non-combatant, which is unfair. I freely admit though that I understand where you're coming from far more than I do with Witty.

Now as for @reepbot he's definitely more of a side line player in this current argument but he is clearly an underlying cause. I think I've made my opinions of this clear before but I'll reiterate them here because I do want to ask one thing of reepbot. I find most of your posts to be random and without a point but I think that's just how your mind works - it's tangential. I do agree they can interrupt the flow but I've come to decision it's best to just scroll past and continue on. After all it's not that hard and you have just as much of a right to be here as anyone else. But then you come out with the random pointless JPEGs of pots, chilli's, possums etc and you know as well as I do that these posts are intentionally antagonistic. They are what piss me off the most. So reepbot I don't want you, and am not asking you, to stop posting but I would appreciate if you'd stop posting the random JPEGs and I honestly don't think that's too much to ask. I just feel it might temper things if you did.

It is probably an oxymoron for me to have started this thread and then have a rant but sometimes you just need to vent. But now that I've had my say I know it would disingenuous of me to claim I'm a neutral lurker so I reluctantly have to declare myself. It's obvious I lean towards 'The Clique' so you may consider me apart of it. That being said it's clear there is bad blood and clashing personalities so I'm not sure how realistic or likely it is for this argument to end any time soon. And really there hasn't been much else to talk about here lately but I would really appreciate if maybe we could keep it all in here so that the other threads might return to some sort of normality.

Thoughts and opinions welcome.
Great post, boy.

giphy.gif

Yup pretty much.

FWIW @Witty Banter i do like some of your posts, you cracked me up during the Bach series. But this stuff is just too infuriating to observe and too bizarre to attempt to comprehend.

I just saw your expanded troll list.

I really can't label it. Are we back to the same justice issues as last time?
What is your issue exactly?

Cause I would say the same things I did last time. The truth and justice you think you crusade for come with a broken view of friendships and how personal relationships with other humans actually work. I'm sorry.

I'm sure the answers are obvious to some on here but I still don't know who is who... Regardless I did laugh at some of these descriptions. I also used the define tool on my iPhone a few times. Some I just was clueless with- i would probably need to read all the posts from prior arguments to understand I assume
@Witty Banter see this here? Now if you really believed in the justice you wanted last time around, you would be attacking Sweetgeek in the same way you attack Mutley and Jordan and myself etc. for not being as clever as you in the linguistics department.

Back