Skip to main content

Winner by Demographics

Who Do You Want to Win (By Demographics)

• I want Jade to win - I'm a female under 35

Votes: 18 9.8%
  • I want Jade to win - I'm a female 35 or over

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • I want Jade to win - I'm a male under 35

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • I want Jade to win - I'm a male 35 or over

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I want Tahan to win - I'm a female under 35

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • I want Tahan to win - I'm a female 35 or over

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • I want Tahan to win - I'm a male under 35

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • I want Tahan to win - I'm a male 35 or over

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • I want Tim to win - I'm a female under 35

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I want Tim to win - I'm a female 35 or over

Votes: 30 16.4%
  • I want Tim to win - I'm a male under 35

Votes: 18 9.8%
  • I want Tim to win - I'm a male 35 or over

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
I didn't realize there were that many more females on the board than males (currently 66% female).

The votes by gender have evened out quite a bit. Jade still has the highest percentage of females by a small amount, with Tahan having the highest number of males (including 4 of 5 males over 35). The age split is almost identical between Tahan and Jade, with Tim having a slightly higher percentage of 35+.

Half of Tim's supporters are females over 35. Tahan has the most even split among the four demographic splits.

God, I take this stuff too seriously! :D

Last edited:
Female over 35 and I picked Tahan because I've supported her all season but I wouldn't be upset if she lost to either of the other 2 :)

haha THANK YOU!!! After reading [MENTION=35592]hedgo18[/MENTION] 's comment above I was like am I getting jipped of some sort of pensioners discount that I'm not aware of?!

omg no i didnt mean it like that omg I just meant older than 35 if that makes sense

What does it matter? Anybody under 35 fits under that category or is there something that prevents you from voting in a group that includes a wide age range? lol
Um, I just said why. Most of the users here are under 35 anyway, so that will leave over 35 a bit blank.

He should've divided it by the age of 25, not 35. Cos that will equal out all things. 35 is just way too high - only a few of us here are that age.

Can hardly say I'm surprised at Tim's primary fan base

57f70dc1.gif

Back