Skip to main content

Winner by Demographics

Who Do You Want to Win (By Demographics)

• I want Jade to win - I'm a female under 35

Votes: 18 9.8%
  • I want Jade to win - I'm a female 35 or over

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • I want Jade to win - I'm a male under 35

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • I want Jade to win - I'm a male 35 or over

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I want Tahan to win - I'm a female under 35

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • I want Tahan to win - I'm a female 35 or over

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • I want Tahan to win - I'm a male under 35

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • I want Tahan to win - I'm a male 35 or over

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • I want Tim to win - I'm a female under 35

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I want Tim to win - I'm a female 35 or over

Votes: 30 16.4%
  • I want Tim to win - I'm a male under 35

Votes: 18 9.8%
  • I want Tim to win - I'm a male 35 or over

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

Badlands

I figured it would be interesting to see "Who do you want to win" by demographics. Soooo here it is!

Last edited:
Interesting. It's obviously very early, but so far:
83% of Jade supporters are female
57% of Tahan supporters are male
60% of Tim supporters are female

Note that more females have voted, which will probably continue since I think there are more females than males on this board.

Note that more females have voted, which will probably continue since I think there are more females than males on this board.

It's true for the program as a whole. The voting public will also consist mostly of females as well, I'm reasonably sure of that hence Jade's inexplicably getting into the Top 3 riding on the sympathy garnered among females who relate to Jade's foolish unreciprocated infatuation.

This really makes you wonder if all the little girlies on Twitter and Facebook whom want to be Tahan in every way shape and form, are actually voting for her!!!

This is a great thread, always suspected that the people voting for Jade and Tim were older women!!

One of the things I have most noticed on this forum is that there are people here from many different countries. Who are not necessarily able to vote. For example, someone started a poll on "Who should win?" (?if this was the specific name) last night and when I went to bed in Australia, it was Tim and Jade ahead by a long shot, by the next afternoon, after the Americans etc. woke up, Tahan votes had increased. I guess I am saying, yes, this may show the demographic of the forum members, but not necessarily the demographics of people who can and do vote.

Ummm. Since when is over 35 considered older? Would be really interesting to see the demographics of the forum members in general. But 35 is not old.....

just out of interest, why 35?

I just tried to estimate at which age half would be older and half would be younger (it seems pretty close since currently 29 are younger and 31 are older). It wasn't meant to be "young" or "old" (I'm over 35, btw). The maximum number of choices you can do in a poll is 13, so I couldn't go any broader.

Last edited:
Ummm. Since when is over 35 considered older? Would be really interesting to see the demographics of the forum members in general. But 35 is not old.....
haha THANK YOU!!! After reading [MENTION=35592]hedgo18[/MENTION] 's comment above I was like am I getting jipped of some sort of pensioners discount that I'm not aware of?!

Why not go by 13-17, 18-24 and 25+? (what most of the users here are). Most of the people here are under 35 - so you'd get more votes.

Why not go by 13-17, 18-24 and 25+? (what most of the users here are). Most of the people here are under 35 - so you'd get more votes.

So far the votes from over 35s and under 35s are pretty even :/

Well I'm a male under 35 and I want Tahan to win!

Although they can't vote in this scientific poll my mother and sister both want Tahan to win as well and they're both over 35!

What does it matter? Anybody under 35 fits under that category or is there something that prevents you from voting in a group that includes a wide age range? lol

The most important statistics is the number of people supporting the housemates, not the arbitrary age ranges posters fall under.

Back