Will Travis & Aisha...

Travis and Aisha will

• Take the money and self evict

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • turn BB down

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will stay in the game, but it's really hard to tell considering that they're both in this. 25k each is a lot. Travis would definitely want it. Maybe out of sympathy and her love for him, Aisha would approve and self-evict with him.

Let's hope so.

They should do it, then they get evicted as a pair which is something they'd enjoy and get 25k for doing nothing. But they wont.

I was kinds surprised Aisha didn't take the money. Cause most ppl would. To walk out with 40k is cool as.

If Aisha already turned down $20 000 it stands to reason she would also reject $25 000.

Had Big Brother increased the offer to $50 000 each, now that would be really tempting.

And because these payouts come out of the $250 000 total you'd imagine that (down the track) someone else might win a piece of the total prize before the program ends so you might as well take the prize because you aren't holding out for the possibility of winning $250 000 - as that $250 000 is decreasing each time someone wins a bit of cash.

I hope they don't do it because I love Travis and Aisha but personally I think I would do it.
$25k is a lot, you get evicted with the one you love, you've had your experience in the house and theres a high chance you won't win anyway. It's a pretty good deal.

I hope they do because it's really the smartest thing to do. As other people have stated it comes out of the total prize money, which, if they win in the end, probably won't be heaps more than they're offering now. So better to have it secured than to try and beat 11:1 odds to get a not-that-significant amount of cash..

But I think they won't do it.

Aisha would go home with almost 50k, that's pretty good for only 6 weeks in the house.

And that would only leave 150k for the actual winner of BB...

-Kate & Priya (20k)
-Aisha & Lawson (30k)
-Aisha & Travis (50k)

Here's the thing they would be discussing sailing off into the sunset together and start a new life as a couple. If that were me and my girl was feeling what I was feeling? I would say that is the perfect opportunity. They would be crazy not to take the money. I am willing to bet 100% they WILL take the money IF they are truly feeling each other.

If Aisha already turned down $20 000 it stands to reason she would also reject $25 000.

Aisha rejected $20k AND the separation from Travis it entailed.

With Travis still in there with Marina, I think she would have said no even at $50k for her alone.

It's a different proposition leaving with $25k AND Travis at the same time imo.

I hope the public punishes them by evicting them with no further winnings.

Back