Will Travis & Aisha...

Travis and Aisha will

• Take the money and self evict

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • turn BB down

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe that they wanted to stay in the house for the experience, people would pay money to be in their shoes! The Big Brother experience is priceless

Watch Travis and Marina do their thing now. If Aisha and Travis were the real deal they would have left together. 50k to start a new life together on the outside they are crazy to turn it down. I guess it's just a bit of "in house fun".

Their expectation that staying would lead to people not nominating them is a bit far fetched

And Trav's whole ' whoever nominates me... is dead!' ???

You were entitled to the cash but not entitled to control nominations from now on. Too bad if you walk out with nothing. I don't think the house owes them anything.

I quite like these two but I didn't understand their rationale for refusing the money

Their expectation that staying would lead to people not nominating them is a bit far fetched

And Trav's whole ' whoever nominates me... is dead!' ???

You were entitled to the cash but not entitled to control nominations from now on. Too bad if you walk out with nothing. I don't think the house owes them anything.

I quite like these two but I didn't understand their rationale for refusing the money
I know right? They had a free pass to start a new life together as a couple. I am convinced it's a showmance now. Otherwise why the hell would they refuse?

Yeah, that's actually ridiculous. The only way they could've avoided people nominating them would've been if they took the money and left!

Back