Skip to main content

Will Travis & Aisha take the money?

Will Travis & Aisha take the money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See there are two ways they can look at this:

1) $50,000 off of the prize money, means only 150 left - we don't have that great of a chance winning it now that Ryan is clearly well liked along with Skye etc.

2) We are obviously liked enough to the public that BB would give us this opportunity and the airtime to make such a massive decision - lets stick it out and hope one of us win.

I personally would take the money and leave the house not knowing that I was ever officially evicted by the Australian public cause I was the least liked - but liked enough to be offered $50,000 to leave as a couple for the first time in BB history.

It might possibly change things for Aisha, now that taking the money wouldn't mean leaving Travis behind.

But I don't think they will, unless Alex goes into the sanctuary tonight and slaps them until they agree to his demands.

I would honestly take the money if I were in their position (and at least try to haggle for more...)

That money would do so much, especially for somebody Aisha's age. Yeah, she's got the $20000, but she is being given the opportunity to make more than double that. She won't win. She should take it.

As for Travis, he knows he's quite popular, so he might try to stay and play for the big one... he at least has a better chance than Aisha.

See there are two ways they can look at this:

1) $50,000 off of the prize money, means only 150 left - we don't have that great of a chance winning it now that Ryan is clearly well liked along with Skye etc.

2) We are obviously liked enough to the public that BB would give us this opportunity and the airtime to make such a massive decision - lets stick it out and hope one of us win.

I personally would take the money and leave the house not knowing that I was ever officially evicted by the Australian public cause I was the least liked - but liked enough to be offered $50,000 to leave as a couple for the first time in BB history.

Hang on, isn't the prize money significantly lower now with Priya and whatever her name was and Lawson and Aisha's win?

Can you imagine the outrage if they go. Especially since they both have huge fanbases and the concept of the show is supposed to be that the public decides who stays and who goes... i'd be pissed if i had voted for them to stay and then they turn around and voluntarily leave.

Travis has a huge fan base. Aisha not so much. She wont win, neither will he. They should take the money and go.

If people seriously think Travis can actually win this year I'm starting to lose faith in humanity. Yes he's popular but ONE weeks voting shouldn't be a decider that he's going to win.

Travis is delusional if he thinks that he is likely to win this year. I'm sorry but Ed was MUCH better looking and charismatic and look what happened to him. If travis is lucky he'll make top 5 just like Ed, but winning, won't ever happen.

I got the feeling Travis was pretty keen on the idea tbh. He might talk into Aisha into it. But on the other hand, Aisha might just talk him out of it too.

Either way, I believe BB will be doing some sneaky persuading with them overnight (which we will never see footage of, of-course) to try and make them go.

I dunno about looks but Travis is 10x more charismatic than Ed "I got some cards i'm willing to play" Lower
Lol Ed had the height happening for him and also Ed at least didn't TALK like a 7 year old boy.
He just got a bit pscyho towards the end of the season...Tim truly worked on that guys brain!
My point is Travis wont win.

Back