Skip to main content

Will Travis & Aisha take the money?

Will Travis & Aisha take the money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skye will have a good chance of winning with Aish & Travis gone. I think similar people voted for the 3 of them.

Take the money, book a nice penthouse suite on the Gold Coast and shag the night away ...

I'd say no. But then again, I don't know what both Aisha and Travis had to sacrifice to even get on the show. One BB Canada Housemate lost a lucrative job just to be on the show but he's was in his 30s. These are 20 year olds and while Aisha is blessed with 20 thousand, Travis may need the money.

Lol Ed had the height happening for him and also Ed at least didn't TALK like a 7 year old boy.
He just got a bit pscyho towards the end of the season...Tim truly worked on that guys brain!
My point is Travis wont win.
To be fair, you could never understand enough of what Ed mumbled and stammered out in a conversation to make this claim. ;)

If bb wants to get rid of housemates someone else in there might be willing to leave if they can take the money.
I agree. BB should ask the others (if Travis/Aisha decline) - I can see Skye accepting it.

I don't think they will take the money. Travis will believe he has a huge following as he has been nominated so often and not been evicted. And the whole false eviction would have just boosted his confidence in his popularity. So he will think he has a good chance to win. And he will use this to convince Aisha to stick with him and probably promise her some share in his glory.

I think Aisha now believes they are a power couple, and she has a better chance of winning if she sticks by Travis while she can. I can see some smarts in her, but not enough wisdom to know she needs to promote herself by herself, and not as part of a couple, or as someone who does things by herself.

I don't think they will

ALTHOUGH - If they are all about the money THEY WILL. Why? Because imagine leaving the house AS a couple, imagine the media, the amount of interviews, their instagrams would go crazy and would get so much promotional things.

So they wouldnt leave with just 50k, it would be more.

I don't think either of them will win - but i do seem them in the final 5 (so i could be wrong)

Self evicting yourself would be a huge slap in the face to everyone whos voted to keep you in imo, idk maybe with recent voting results bb does see them as a threat to skye and wants them out either that or desperate for ratings and they will stay.

Anyone with half a brain knew they weren't going to self-evict. Its obvious it was a ploy for more Travis-Aisha airtime.

Travis has a huge fan base. Aisha not so much. She wont win, neither will he. They should take the money and go.

If people seriously think Travis can actually win this year I'm starting to lose faith in humanity. Yes he's popular but ONE weeks voting shouldn't be a decider that he's going to win.

Travis is delusional if he thinks that he is likely to win this year. I'm sorry but Ed was MUCH better looking and charismatic and look what happened to him. If travis is lucky he'll make top 5 just like Ed, but winning, won't ever happen.
Neither Travis nor Aisha will win this.The money meant a lot to Aisha but not Travis as apparently he has a good job.

Back