Skip to main content

Will Travis & Aisha take the money?

Will Travis & Aisha take the money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should take it. The thing they have to consider is, if they turn it down, and another pair gets offered it, then it's $50k off the overall pot. Any gambling person would think about it. Odds on, even if one wins, less perhaps another $50k, the most they could individually win is $150k - and there's a few weeks to go, so the pot will obviously diminish... Travis will be cocky though, given his "most saved" status.

Anyway. No matter how in love, they're not gonna split it and skip happily off into the sunset. Aisha needs to convince Travis. I don't see either as the overall winner - the show clearly wants Skye to win. They'd be halfwits not to take it.

Prius should have said to BB..... "So potentially I'm trying to convince someone to take $20,000 that could potentially be mine if I win.... Why BB, would I do that??????"

($ 250k - $20k - $30k - $50k = $150k) / 2 x probability of either winning vs $50k / 2

Please please please God, can we watch Travis and Aisha try to work this out in the Sanctuary?

Last edited:
They probably won't, but what I don't understand is why isn't the offer open to everyone.

If bb wants to get rid of housemates someone else in there might be willing to leave if they can take the money.

Can you imagine the outrage if they go. Especially since they both have huge fanbases and the concept of the show is supposed to be that the public decides who stays and who goes... i'd be pissed if i had voted for them to stay and then they turn around and voluntarily leave.
Sonia said in the press leading up to this season that money was going to play a significant factor this year in ways we wouldn't imagine. So if anyone's pissed they simply weren't paying attention. This is exactly what they promised - along with the leaving two by two thing - and they're delivering! :)

They should take it. The thing they have to consider is, if they turn it down, and another pair gets offered it, then it's $50k off the overall pot. Any gambling person would think about it. Odds on, even if one wins, less perhaps another $50k, the most they could individually win is $150k - and there's a few weeks to go, so the pot will obviously diminish... Travis will be cocky though, given his "most saved" status.

Anyway. No matter how in love, they're not gonna split it and skip happily off into the sunset. Aisha needs to convince Travis. I don't see either as the overall winner - the show clearly wants Skye to win. They'd be halfwits not to take it.

This.

Any one with half a fucking brain and they have a whole one between them - would realise the prize money is being pissed away by BB.

They'll win far less at the end than they think now.

I just got home and reading this thread..a bit confused and worried :(
I can't watch the show until later, or in the morning but will go read the daily show thread now

so Priya suggested Aisha to BB because she's cruising along in the house? I thought Aisha was part of Priya's group of 6?
Aisha was offered $20k but will decide tomorrow night, if she will take it?

I'm really confused about this because say whatever you want about Travis but I'm pretty sure that he has a nice sizable fanbase among the teenies who would vote for him like crazy any time he (as well as Aish to a lesser extent) is up for eviction. And the money that they rake in from voting suckers :p devoted fans is for certain one of the aspects that the BB producers love about this show.

So why do the producers want to get rid of them so badly? Ok, fair enough they may not be the most engaging/mentally stimulating of individuals but then neither was Jade last year and they were perfectly happy to keep her around until the last day of the show boring us to death in the process.

Makes no sense to me whatsoever, have not the slightest clue what it is that their are trying to accomplish with this little stunt. It's not like the other hms provide endless hours or riveting footage either, it's a real head scratcher this one.

I personally wouldn't be too bothered if they voluntarily left tomorrow night.
Travis does nothing for me, and Aisha I really only liked for the first week she was in the house.

I'm really confused about this because say whatever you want about Travis but I'm pretty sure that he has a nice sizable fanbase among the teenies who would vote for him like crazy any time he (as well as Aish to a lesser extent) is up for eviction. And the money that they rake in from voting suckers :p devoted fans is for certain one of the aspects that the BB producers love about this show.

So why do the producers want to get rid of them so badly? Ok, fair enough they may not be the most engaging/mentally stimulating of individuals but then neither was Jade last year and they were perfectly happy to keep her around until the last day of the show boring us to death in the process.

Makes no sense to me whatsoever, have not the slightest clue what it is that their are trying to accomplish with this little stunt. It's not like the other hms provide endless hours or riveting footage either, it's a real head scratcher this one.
This.

I believe it's just to keep viewers on edge to make sure we watch the next show.

They will get money further down the track in their lives. They will never get another chance to be on Big Brother.

I just got home and reading this thread..a bit confused and worried :(
I can't watch the show until later, or in the morning but will go read the daily show thread now

so Priya suggested Aisha to BB because she's cruising along in the house? I thought Aisha was part of Priya's group of 6?
Aisha was offered $20k but will decide tomorrow night, if she will take it?

BB asked Priya questions the day before. Pretty sure they would have ranged from 'Who is coasting?', 'Who is the most strategic?', 'Who eats the most' etc. Priya just answered each question as it came. BB would definitely have known who they wanted to select for the offer. After all, it would have been a total balls-up if Priya had answered 'Sandra' and BB was committed to the offer. So they pick the question that Priya answered in accordance with the HM that BB had already selected to receive the offer (Aisha). Priya didn't pick Aisha to consider the offer. BB did. Knowing that if Aisha knocked it back, they'd up the ante and throw Travis in too. Two expendable housemates. They're getting culled so quickly this year!

I want them to, but I don't think they will.

I definitely would though, especially if I was Aisha. I mean, I would've taken the extra twenty and ran, but now that she can go with her boyfriend, there's no reason not to. It's not like she's necessarily close with anyone else, really.

BB asked Priya questions the day before. Pretty sure they would have ranged from 'Who is coasting?', 'Who is the most strategic?', 'Who eats the most' etc. Priya just answered each question as it came. BB would definitely have known who they wanted to select for the offer. After all, it would have been a total balls-up if Priya had answered 'Sandra' and BB was committed to the offer. So they pick the question that Priya answered in accordance with the HM that BB had already selected to receive the offer (Aisha). Priya didn't pick Aisha to consider the offer. BB did. Knowing that if Aisha knocked it back, they'd up the ante and throw Travis in too. Two expendable housemates. They're getting culled so quickly this year!

Two expendable housemates. They're getting culled so quickly this year!

You say that but in all honesty that's an accurate description for pretty much of all them in there. None of the current hms are what I would call 'memorable'.

In fact IMO Trav and Aish bring a lot more to the table than at least half of the remaining hms in there which is why I find it mindboggling that they're targeting these 2 so intently.

Why are some of you saying Travis is more popular than Aisha? When they were both up for eviction Aish got A LOT more votes than him. She has way more support on twitter and instagram, I think you're all underestimating Aish!

I hope they don't take the money.

Lets be honest, Priya only loves the almighty $$

She doesn't give a fuck about the other HM's, she would throw her family members under the bus, if she thought money could be made.

Maybe the producers are pre-empting the potential that they could, given tween voters, be the final two in the house. Faced with the grim reality of what 'rivetting' footage that their final day would bring to a 10 hour finale, after Travis's edge-of-the-seat fake eviction sanctuary highlights, they are desperately trying to avert catastrophe.

Will that not mean if they take the money that the noms for this week will be cancelled and we will have to endure another week of Sandra?

Just for that reason I hope they reject the offer.

Back