Skip to main content

Will Ava be a dud?

OK... they have seen Josh meet Ava...and the remaining boys will stampede to the bathroom to shit shower shave in 3...2....1.....

The reveal moment pic on the website is hilarious - all the guys on the left have huge grins; the others on the right, girls etc big Os of shock

Captains outfit and hot date - An Officer and A Gentleman anyone? Sheesh!

OMG, my thoughts exactly!! Captians quarters needed to be converted into a factory of sorts for Josh to come in, scoop her up and carry her into the house :p

I think someone like Angie/Stacey would be a massive starfish, Angie probably doesn't even have the security to f**k naked.
Layla on the other hand.....LOL.

I think someone like Angie/Stacey would be a massive starfish, Angie probably doesn't even have the security to f**k naked.
Layla on the other hand.....LOL.

I dunno, pretty sure Angie has strapped it on a few times

The only promising note for me was her readiness to talk to herself while alone in the Captains Quarters. Here's hoping she's stark raving mad.

That may be another commonality with past intruders. Who was the blonde girl who couldn't entice Tim Brunero into the bubblebath? She was bonkers.

That may be another commonality with past intruders. Who was the blonde girl who couldn't entice Tim Brunero into the bubblebath? She was bonkers.

Rachel, she had a miss piggy thing about her, she was disgraceful

Yes the whole idea has been badly done! Why didnt they send her in last night so we see it LIVE!!!! Instead they draw it out and try to make something happen. To edit it nicely for the daily show! She will become like all the others boring!

Back