Skip to main content

Will Ava be a dud?

Aren't the other housemates going to get suspicious? I still don't know how they didn't get suspicious of Michael when he was in there. If Angie is so clingy as some of her housemates like to say, then surely she will notice Josh's absence.

This is worse than that "set up" between Ryan Fitzgerald and Miriam the transsexual in 2004.

I reckon that BB is setting up a similiar scenario to how I outlined I would like the intruders to come in a week or so ago in the intruders thread. Although I did say I wanted it to be the winner of the captains challenge and they don't choose a first mate. They go in and then BB announces to the whole house "Captain, meet your new first mates" (I thought 2 new HM) and then the winner gets the whole first day with the new people while the rest of the house sweats it out.

This is far more friggin Tom Cruise. Captains outfit and hot date - An Officer and A Gentleman anyone? Sheesh!

Stay tuned to be grossed out, yuck. This will be worse than watching tyson in house 2. Bet she can surf though.

God Josh isn't even a stud... why do they make a big deal over him? This is gonna be lame

I know, he's awkwardly long and lanky with a bit of muscle, a terrible haircut and a bulb on the end of his nose that shines annoyingly when he's in the diary room. Can't stand him, i'm sure he's on there to further his band's career and because he knows he's the type that all the teenyboppers want to win. Angie said yesterday to Lalyla, how long will it be before Josh takes his shirt off. Also last night he was saying he wants a smoking hot chick to come in as an intruder to make all the other girls jealous! What jealous of him and the smoking hot chick? Who does he think he is.

12:10: The girls are in the Bedroom trying to figure out what’s happened to Josh. Theyre worried “he’s left the competition”

Is it too much to hope then that Ava is a chick with a dick?

Sadly, yes. I don't think Channel 9 is quite up to par with Channel 10 standards of exploitation.

When Ava's name was first hinted as a three letter palindrome it did cross my mind to call her Dud.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Both Ray and George are better catches - a vet and a millionaire; what's the surf bum got to offer?

Should chuck all single guys a chance, maybe she like rangers with a brain.

I can't wait to tune in to footage of Ava laying around the pool while she imagines all the men watching desire her. It'll be about as exciting as whatever garbage pop song she'll excrete onto the Earth post-eviction.

Back