Skip to main content

why the hate on Boog?

She put her nasty hands on his bare ass. How it that not going too far??? Tim would have been thrown out for doing that to her.. That is blatant sexism. He could fight easily against someone like that if she were a HE...A guy cannot take on a female like her, anything he does, he would be called a bully. She can do whatever the hell she wants and he cannot defend himself. Pisses me off to no end and I cannot stand her.

I fail to see how screeching in someones face like a banshee and having zero understanding of the argument at hand is 'standing up to Tim' - it isn't at all it is just lowest common denominator behaviour from someone to stupid to self reflect on her own behaviour. She has turned it up a notch and I don't see how anyone can compare her and Tim and come up with 'Tim iz hypocrite'

And no you don't need high heels to be a lady but you also don't fart non stop in public, pee on veggie gardens, flash you foof at every moment of the day, and generally carry on like a 4 yo boy who has discovered poo jokes for the first time

I am sick of the lies that surround Tim - the other players are just to stupid to play so they resort to Evil Tim hand wringing.

PS Just on this PT thing - I must have met at least 5 ppl that have claimed to be one and the first thing that comes to mind is non stop internal laughter. You really need to look the part. I swear one of them was like a size 14 and not even toned.

Agree - well said
Just on the PT thing - if I was paying for at PT and Boog turned up I think I would be asking for my money back.

The thing that annoys me the most about Boog (besides her voice) is the way she "acts" stupid. She asked if a clove of garlic was an onion. I'm pretty sure if you were a "PT" you would know the fucking difference between the two..

She put her nasty hands on his bare ass. How it that not going too far??? Tim would have been thrown out for doing that to her.. That is blatant sexism. He could fight easily against someone like that if she were a HE...A guy cannot take on a female like her, anything he does, he would be called a bully. She can do whatever the hell she wants and he cannot defend himself. Pisses me off to no end and I cannot stand her.

it's even worse when people think Tim is pulling a sympathy act, maybe Tim is a human who genuinely was hurt by what Boog does to him.

it's even worse when people think Tim is pulling a sympathy act, maybe Tim is a human who genuinely was hurt by what Boog does to him.

Tim knows there is no way he can fight against her. He has no choice but to keep taking her bs day after day and it freaking sucks. All these Tim haters in here rejoicing that she has ruined his time in there and don't give a flying crap that he obviously cannot do one damn thing to her...Some of you are men, how would you fight a woman like that??? She is abusive, he cannot be.

Tim knows there is no way he can fight against her. He has no choice but to keep taking her bs day after day and it freaking sucks. All these Tim haters in here rejoicing that she has ruined his time in there and don't give a flying crap that he obviously cannot do one damn thing to her...Some of you are men, how would you fight a woman like that??? She is abusive, he cannot be.

exactly! in so many ways, Tim has been screwed over, and i feel bad for him.

I think she is trying to knock Tim down as she thinks she can win by imitating him, I think she has been nasty to Tim, Drew only hangs around her as Tully would not see her as a threat. Tim is not nasty

it's like in jail, you find the biggest toughest guy in there and take him down. That's what she's trying to do.

I don't mind her but I do find her to be a bit grotty and annoying.

Go Tim

I found her annoying at the beginning, then I started to warm up to her but now I find her annoying again. Tim is only similar to her because they are both loud and know how to have fun, although I find him alot wittier than her.

I don't like her, but she is good to watch.

I don't like watching Pauly Shore, but he's good value. She kind of reminds me of him, sans drugs ;)

All the Tim fans here sound exactly like he does, as I read this thread I can hear his fake stoner voice in my head.

waaa waaaa waaaa they picking on me BB, I'm special, I'm unique, my feelings are hurt waaa waaa waaa.

Tim is a tool, I don't much like Boogs but everyday she makes whiny Tim uncomfortable is a good day.

Argh she's not trying to take Tim down! She misread the situation a bit

They had enough confidence in their friendship to say soon afterwards that they'll be ok with one another

Are people forgetting she was there sticking up for Tim when Ed publicly questioned Tim about his nominations that time? Even after he was the one nominating her

She's a crass, annoying, uneducated little troll...

To me they are reasons to like her.

She dares to have an original thought, she speaks her mind, she doesn't take herself seriously, she is perceptive, she is funny, she is intelligent and she is street smart.

She has a fabulous combination of attributes in my opinion.

Cannot work it up to being "hate" for obvious reasons (being that it would be ridiculous to do so) but I dislike her aggressively defensive attitude. Rudely shouting over Tim and taking the piss out of his botanical & enviro knowledge, gave away that she sneers at people who pursue knowledge and is threatened by those with more educational aptitude than herself. Her nasty streak makes her already limited humour even less funny.

Unfortunately, a couple of eviction saves has inflated her ego and she now thinks it's some kind of mandate from the public to ramp up the Tim targeting and repeat "Are you not amused?!!" and "Come on!!" in 'that' voice. I also find her to be so very much way too insistent that she's 'fun'. Yeah we get it Alex, you can sit down now.

*I don't usually reach for the "blame the edit" card but in Boog's case, and in her defence, I do think producers are restricting her to clown and not letting us see any convos of substance or moments of reflection or whatever she may have.

Last edited:
Back