Skip to main content

why the hate on Boog?

Boog is ... Someone who can take shots at Tim from inside the safety of [her] friend zone. Tim spotted this pretty quickly, but hasn't had the balls to take off the kid gloves from fear of looking like a bully. Boog does not like Tim and Tim does not like Boog, but as long as Tim refuses to play hardball she will continue to depants him and take his lunch money while claiming they are great pals.

I think this is a really good observation, but I wonder if Boog does like Tim, and gives him negative attention because she's scared to give him positive attention, kind of like a school kid. (I'm not saying that Boog is immature, but that she might be scared Tim will reject her, and the endgame of BB is not the time nor the place to get rejected.)

Boog has been making little nasty digs at Tim, and behind his back, for some time now...However... the level of spite in her tone and comments has increased markedly in the last week or so.. coincidentally since right around the time she thinks she saw Tim making a move on Maddie. She was clearly angry/disgusted when she saw that, and I think that was the turning point for her and how she viewed Tim and how she treated him.

I think Boog possibly felt hurt by the 'Tim & Maddie' prank and now she is hurting Tim back (nice wild card thrown in there by Surly the fish). I also feel that because Boog was saved over Maddie then saved over Mikkayla (Tim still liked her at that point), she thought the prankster persona was working for her so she ramped it up.

I love Boogs. She is heaps of fun and seems to have a kind and caring side to her too eg when she comforted Mikkayla after their fight. I love that she is giving Tim a hard time too, she seems to be the only one with the courage to stand up to him. So glad she is in there for another week, want her to keep stirring Tim up so he completely unravels.

I found nothing wrong with Tim and Boogs fight, they are bound to fight. It wasn't until ed got involved that I was shaking my head.

People carrying on about the PT thing, it's not all that hard to become a PT. You don't need to look like Ed to be one.

She annoys Tim so I like her.

I love boogs, her standing upto Tim took alot of balls especially being an intruder. She is right, Tim is a huge hypocrite and is annoying me alot lately (which is weird cause he used to be my favourite).

Me too. He is being a hypocrite. Can dish it but cant take it. Or is it that he cant take it from a girl who should 'know her place' as his minion.'
I was sickened when they tried making her into what they think is a 'lady.' All women are different and she's a lady in her own way. You don't have to be disabled with high heels to be a lady.

I found Boog to be refreshing.. She came in at a time when she was needed to brighten things up and help lighten the mood.. Sure she can be annoying as hell sometimes and her sense of humour wouldn't be everyone's taste but she's light hearted and caring and I think she's just making the most of her experience because she knows she won't win it.
If you were an intruder and knew you had next to no chance of winning, why wouldn't you let your hair down and just have fun?
She's not one of my favourites but I do respect her for being herself!

She's a crass, annoying, uneducated little troll who's getting too big for her boots.

LOL couldn't have said it better myself!!

Yeah, couldn't agree more.
Have never liked her for these reasons but now we are seeing a truly ugly side to her - obnoxious, bullying and nasty.
The way she singled Tim out was totally vicious and uncalled for.
She has been put in the house to take him down anyway she can.

boogs' real name alex rose, why the hell did she go in using her nickname instead of her real name? only time people use alternatives when someone else in the house has the same name. anyway she is a ladette and a female troll that pisses on peas and farts on peoples pillows a digusting vile creature that is also an insult and embarrassment to the personal trainer industry

I like boog. Her and Tim fighting was not that big of a deal to me. They will fight, they will make up, they will be fun again.

I fail to see how screeching in someones face like a banshee and having zero understanding of the argument at hand is 'standing up to Tim' - it isn't at all it is just lowest common denominator behaviour from someone to stupid to self reflect on her own behaviour. She has turned it up a notch and I don't see how anyone can compare her and Tim and come up with 'Tim iz hypocrite'

And no you don't need high heels to be a lady but you also don't fart non stop in public, pee on veggie gardens, flash you foof at every moment of the day, and generally carry on like a 4 yo boy who has discovered poo jokes for the first time

I am sick of the lies that surround Tim - the other players are just to stupid to play so they resort to Evil Tim hand wringing.

PS Just on this PT thing - I must have met at least 5 ppl that have claimed to be one and the first thing that comes to mind is non stop internal laughter. You really need to look the part. I swear one of them was like a size 14 and not even toned.

I think Boog's great! I laugh at every second thing she says or does!

I like boog the fact shes not afraid to give tim shit makes her worth watching
Tim's met his match with boog he knows he can't get away with his childish crap with her

I'm so hoping tim gets evicted before boog
Tim is just pathetic he tries way to hard to be the manipulator that he's painful to watch

He hasn't met his match at all, all he has met is a loudmouthed bogan who thinks she can compete on his level but is so woefully out of his league that it's funny to watch her puny little mind try and take him down.

If you look at the definition for backstabber:

back·stab (bkstb)
tr.v.back·stabbed, back·stab·bing, back·stabs
To attack (someone) unfairly, especially in an underhand, deceitful manner

This does not sound like Tim to me. Ed definitely, Tim no way

I found nothing wrong with Tim and Boogs fight, they are bound to fight. It wasn't until ed got involved that I was shaking my head.

Agree. Tim had his say and Boog accepted it and it would have been all said and done were it not for Ed the Ediot barging in on his white horse and making it a huge deal.

I still really like Boog.

Agree. Tim had his say and Boog accepted it and it would have been all said and done were it not for Ed the Ediot barging in on his white horse and making it a huge deal.

I still really like Boog.
Hahaha I do appreciate the imagery to your posts. Ed believes he will rescue boog like he rescued jade from the 'meanest and cruelest' big haired monster.

Boog was doing just fine IMO

i like her enough to wish her and drew being the final 2.
it's tim's game to lose, and he is losing it in the past few days. time has caught up with him.

. Anyone can become a PT, it only requires a couple of tafe courses.

Which is a disgusting lack of true experience or qualification.

That's not a dig at Boog it's a dig at anyone being able to call themselves a PT and be in a position to potentially cause damage after sweet FA training

Back