Skip to main content

why the hate on Boog?

pawlini

I've got the power
I like her, she should have been an original HM. she's just as annoying as Tim yet cause she's a female people hate her?

She has taken up so much of the daily shows because she's entertaining! I shudder to think what footage they would have to play if she wasn't there. Tim wanted her out because he knew she was a female clone of himself and that would affect his chances of winning.

I still dont get how she's a a PT though?

Sorry, I fail to see any similarity between Tim & Boog. She's not entertaining, she's annoying in every possible way. And yes, I don't get how she is a PT either!

I like her, she should have been an original HM. she's just as annoying as Tim yet cause she's a female people hate her?

She has taken up so much of the daily shows because she's entertaining! I shudder to think what footage they would have to play if she wasn't there. Tim wanted her out because he knew she was a female clone of himself and that would affect his chances of winning.

I still dont get how she's a a PT though?

Boog was fun when she first went in. Last week she thought she was going and I think started to wane with the public.
Boog isn't up this week and is far more relaxed and it shows. She's getting on with everyone including Jade.

Drew initially thought her sounding voice was going to be annoying but has come to see her as a fun lass in the house.
Boog makes Drew and co laugh.

When Tim said Boog goes to far she re accesses it and asks the other housemates and they think she's fine.
Boog at least re accesses if she's gone to far and asks politely to the other housemates if she's gone to far where Tim goes to far all the time. There is no off switch with Tim.

Tim's game plan has been really odd to watch. He's all over the shot at the present.
Personally I think Tim's time is up.

I love boogs, her standing upto Tim took alot of balls especially being an intruder. She is right, Tim is a huge hypocrite and is annoying me alot lately (which is weird cause he used to be my favourite).

Also, being healthy and fit doesn't always necessarily mean being toned. Anyone can become a PT, it only requires a couple of tafe courses.

She's a crass, annoying, uneducated little troll who's getting too big for her boots.

I like Boog, doesnt take shit from Tim.

Tim wants to play the game and she is challenging him. Good on her.

She's a crass, annoying, uneducated little troll who's getting too big for her boots.

YES - ^This and she's just so bloody loud! Her annoying voice would be bad enough at a normal level, but all she does is scream and yell. She's dying to be center of attention all the time and I think she's way too big for her britches ;) She thinks she can win it. I didn't think anyone could annoy me as much as Ed but Boog has taken the lead.

I love boogs, her standing upto Tim took alot of balls especially being an intruder. She is right, Tim is a huge hypocrite and is annoying me alot lately (which is weird cause he used to be my favourite).

Also, being healthy and fit doesn't always necessarily mean being toned. Anyone can become a PT, it only requires a couple of tafe courses.

Agreed. I love that she stands up to Tim like she has. Not many could do that. I love that she can cop it on the chin when they make fun of her, and yes, she can be crass at times but I love that she has breathed some life back into the house.

Boog is what Justynn wanted to be. Someone who can take shots at Tim from inside the safety of his friend zone. Tim spotted this pretty quickly, but hasn't had the balls to take off the kid gloves from fear of looking like a bully. Boog does not like Tim and Tim does not like Boog, but as long as Tim refuses to play hardball she will continue to depants him and take his lunch money while claiming they are great pals.

Boog has been making little nasty digs at Tim, and behind his back, for some time now...However... the level of spite in her tone and comments has increased markedly in the last week or so.. coincidentally since right around the time she thinks she saw Tim making a move on Maddie. She was clearly angry/disgusted when she saw that, and I think that was the turning point for her and how she viewed Tim and how she treated him.

I like Boog, doesnt take shit from Tim.

Tim wants to play the game and she is challenging him. Good on her.

and dont forget she has seen the show and all his DR visits right up till she went into lockdown, she knew he thought he was takeing down people one by one.

Okay I'm just going to say it, when Boog was in the big coat and sitting in that chair with her legs apart possibly flashing her beaver at Tim (she was in shorts yeah?), I have never been so attracted to her.

It was the look on her face, it was kinda of the look you see when you are in a similar position with a woman (if you catch my drift). So yeah I never found her good looking but last night I found her very sexy, and I am possibly on the turn with Boog. I wouldn't want her to win over Tahan but I am glad she is in the final weeks because she is making for a good show, lets face facts lasts night show was Drew on treadmill the entire time, Jade molesting Ed the entire time, and Ben (arrrrrkkkkk), without the Boog/Tim fiasco it would have been boring as watching shit harden.

Back